Guess the Movie Quote
-
Ah, you must be ________. I can see the attraction. I remember when ____ was only five years old, I took him to the movies. It was a movie starring Lana Turner. "The Postman Always Ring Twice" with John Garfields. And whenever she would appear on the screen, ____ would begin to suck his thumb to an obscene amount. And I knew from this very moment, that this boy was a fool for blondes. Mmm...
-
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie is full of classic lines."Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
"You people voted for Hubert Humphry, and you killed Jesus!"
-
One Post From the Truth said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Possible a Google cheat?
-
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie is full of classic lines."Dogs fucked the pope, no fault of mine"
"You people voted for Hubert Humphry, and you killed Jesus!"
-
One Post From the Truth said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Possible a Google cheat?
He's a Reds fan. YepPossible a Google cheat?
-
"One said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Movies from the late 80s onward are my jam. And it's not really being smart knowing movie quotes my man, it's actually kinda sad. I probably needed to get more sun in my youth.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.
Possible a Google cheat?
Possible a Google cheat?
Negative, good sir. I just like movies.
-
He's a Reds fan. YepPossible a Google cheat?
"One said:
He's a Reds fan. Yep
Here's one for you. If you don't know it, it just proves you're a communist:
"Bunch of slack jawed-faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus! Just like me."
-
I know this one off the top of my head but I'll let a couple guesses get in
-
Fuck it. It's predator.
"I've got to return some videotapes"
-
"One said:
He's a Reds fan. Yep
Here's one for you. If you don't know it, it just proves you're a communist:
"Bunch of slack jawed-faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus! Just like me."
-
Correct to both of you.
-
"I've got to return some videotapes"
-
"I've got to return some videotapes"
Clerks."I've got to return some videotapes"
-
Nope
-
What about the one I put up earlier. I got that one from my son.
-
It wasn't your turn
-
this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
-
this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
I agree man I just don't know the answer fella.this is a farce unless my quote is solved before offering another
-
Really crazy Cysko you posted at 10:01 then 1:01 then 3:01. Even more so that I noticed this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login