Skip to content

Guess the Movie Quote

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
534 17 18.5k
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    But even if he does Spill the Beans stillmotion is still on the clock.

    The movie is a classic and one that is um many movie Buffs have seen.

    WSS

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    Oh fuck Stillmotion dont you ever watch cool shit?

  • Oh fuck Stillmotion dont you ever watch cool shit?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @one-post said:

    Oh fuck Stillmotion dont you ever watch cool shit?

    Stillmotion stopped going to the 'talkies' after the 60s apparently!

  • It was all over - I was dead. What would it be? The guillotine? Hanging? The chair? The rack? The Chinese water torture? Hmmph. Mere child's play compared to what surely awaited me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    It was all over - I was dead. What would it be? The guillotine? Hanging? The chair? The rack? The Chinese water torture? Hmmph. Mere child's play compared to what surely awaited me.

    24 hour rule and no one got this.

    It' from A Christmas Story.....said by the narrator right after the "Oh....Fudge" incident.

  • The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

  • @stillmotion said:

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    Or Battle Royale (with cheese?)

  • @stillmotion said:

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    The Posiden.
  • @stillmotion said:

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    Nein

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

    Or Battle Royale (with cheese?)

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    Or Battle Royale (with cheese?)

    It's American

  • @one-post said:

    Oh fuck Stillmotion dont you ever watch cool shit?

    Stillmotion stopped going to the 'talkies' after the 60s apparently!

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    Stillmotion stopped going to the 'talkies' after the 60s apparently!

    Bro i'm in my mid 20's

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    "Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast."

  • The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    It was from "The Graduate"

  • @stillmotion said:

    The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

    Alright, Here's an easier one.

    "It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

    It was from "The Graduate"

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    It was from "The Graduate"

    Are you trying to fool us, mrs stillmotion?

  • Okay here's one:

    "Suck my dick."

    WSS

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Okay here's one:

    "Suck my dick."

    WSS

    The Woodywoodpecker show?

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

  • CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by

    A Streetcar Named Desire

    It's only a guess because I've never really seen the entire movie but that's a pretty oft quoted line. I'm probably wrong but just took a shot.

  • You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @stillmotion said:

    You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

    On The Waterfront. Brando.

    My turn.

  • You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

    On The Waterfront.

    "Well, nobody's perfect"

    (Last line of the movie)

  • @stillmotion said:

    You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

    On The Waterfront. Brando.

    My turn.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    On The Waterfront. Brando.

    My turn.

    Damn, you posted while I was thinking up my line.