Have you ever lived in these states?
-
Have you ever lived in any of these areas?:

If so....remember that all this territory was acquired for the USA by one President James K. Polk...the subject of next week's avatar photos.
-
I was stationed for awhile at Sheppard afb in Wichita Texas so while I never lived there of my own volition I guess that counts
-
Have you ever lived in any of these areas?:

If so....remember that all this territory was acquired for the USA by one President James K. Polk...the subject of next week's avatar photos.
Have you ever lived in any of these areas?:

If so....remember that all this territory was acquired for the USA by one President James K. Polk...the subject of next week's avatar photos.
Those areas didn't exist when I lived there, so no.
-
-
-
Boy, that guy cannot sing, can he.
They've had a pretty long and successful career so I'm sure be doesn't care.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login