Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. "Rigged"

"Rigged"

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
50 Posts 11 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C calfoxwc

    not having to require an id, coupled with massive illegal immigration and

    "refugees" from Muslim countries...

    sets the stage for massive voter fraud. Only a dishonest fool would deny it.

    calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @calfoxwc said:

    not having to require an id, coupled with massive illegal immigration and

    "refugees" from Muslim countries...

    sets the stage for massive voter fraud. Only a dishonest fool would deny it.

    can't deny it, Tour. Nope. You can't.

    Make you mad bro? Can't dance around that one? Have a nice dancing day.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 30k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
      #17

      No motherfucker.... you called me a liar.

      That is an uncrossable line you one-knee, piece of shit.

      Pleasant dreams...

      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
        #18

        We need block chain open source voting machines or no voting machines - nothing in between.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
          #19

          Birth certificate? Within a few years.

          But back to my old saw, if you are too stupid too irresponsible or too destitute to get an identification together I'm not much interested in your vote to begin with. 🙂

          But seriously how did they know who to give your social benefits to?

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #20

            13892126_10157503237095725_1976288473451

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • W Westside Steve

              Birth certificate? Within a few years.

              But back to my old saw, if you are too stupid too irresponsible or too destitute to get an identification together I'm not much interested in your vote to begin with. 🙂

              But seriously how did they know who to give your social benefits to?

              WSS

              MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #21

              @westside-steve said:

              Birth certificate? Within a few years.

              But back to my old saw, if you are too stupid too irresponsible or too destitute to get an identification together I'm not much interested in your vote to begin with. 🙂

              But seriously how did they know who to give your social benefits to?

              WSS

              or you're poor... in which case fuck you

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              W 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                @westside-steve said:

                Birth certificate? Within a few years.

                But back to my old saw, if you are too stupid too irresponsible or too destitute to get an identification together I'm not much interested in your vote to begin with. 🙂

                But seriously how did they know who to give your social benefits to?

                WSS

                or you're poor... in which case fuck you

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #22

                @mld-woody said:

                or you're poor... in which case fuck you

                Yeah, like I said I used the word destitute but that means poor..

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                  • 33k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  I read that as just deprived as a person, Aka normal poor people shaming that happens on here.

                  If I did misread your intent, my apologies

                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                  Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                    I read that as just deprived as a person, Aka normal poor people shaming that happens on here.

                    If I did misread your intent, my apologies

                    Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 30k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    @mld-woody said:

                    If I did misread your intent, my apologies

                    See how it's at least halfway done, cal? You whiny lil' bitch...

                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • W Westside Steve

                      @mld-woody said:

                      or you're poor... in which case fuck you

                      Yeah, like I said I used the word destitute but that means poor..

                      WSS

                      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                      • 28k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      @westside-steve said:

                      Yeah, like I said I used the word destitute but that means poor..

                      WSS

                      They all have ID. It's meant to get the illegal alien vote for the democrats. Plain and simple.

                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                        @mld-woody said:

                        If I did misread your intent, my apologies

                        See how it's at least halfway done, cal? You whiny lil' bitch...

                        Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                        • 24k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                        #26

                        @tour2ma said:

                        See how it's at least halfway done, cal? You whiny lil' bitch...

                        Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                          No motherfucker.... you called me a liar.

                          That is an uncrossable line you one-knee, piece of shit.

                          Pleasant dreams...

                          calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                          • 64k Posts
                          • 8k Reputation
                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                          #27

                          @tour2ma said:

                          No motherfucker.... you called me a liar.

                          That is an uncrossable line you one-knee, piece of shit.

                          Pleasant dreams...

                          Now, Toursies, where did I call you a liar?

                          You're just wrong, and you dance around admitting the truth about stuff.

                          That isn't a lie, it's just being wrong. Just recently, I said something like "oops, my bad".

                          I think it was to Cysko. You are just like heck was - always arrogantly right, and can't handle being wrong.

                          And sometimes, you ARE wrong. Have a nice pouty day.

                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #28

                            I think you're mad, bro, because you were talking about voting fraud virtually doesn't really

                            happen.

                            Then I posted this:

                            Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

                            About 764,000 results (0.63 seconds)
                            Search Results
                            Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel ...Townhall.com/.../obama_likely_won_reelection_through_election_fraud
                            Nov 11, 2012 - There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the ... Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank. ... The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states. ... then voting their ballot for them, has been happening in big cities since the 1950's.

                            and if you think philly voters voted for Obamao one hundred percent, I sneeze in your direction.

                            In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
                            www.philly.com/philly/.../20121112_In_59...
                            Philadelphia Media Network
                            Nov 12, 2012 - Miriam Hill, Andrew Seidman, and John Duchneskie, Philadelphia ... In the entire 28th Ward, Romney received only 34 votes to Obama's 5,920.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • C calfoxwc

                              @tour2ma said:

                              No motherfucker.... you called me a liar.

                              That is an uncrossable line you one-knee, piece of shit.

                              Pleasant dreams...

                              Now, Toursies, where did I call you a liar?

                              You're just wrong, and you dance around admitting the truth about stuff.

                              That isn't a lie, it's just being wrong. Just recently, I said something like "oops, my bad".

                              I think it was to Cysko. You are just like heck was - always arrogantly right, and can't handle being wrong.

                              And sometimes, you ARE wrong. Have a nice pouty day.

                              The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 15k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
                              #29

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              Now, Toursies, where did I call you a liar?

                              You're just wrong, and you dance around admitting the truth about stuff.

                              That isn't a lie, it's just being wrong. Just recently, I said something like "oops, my bad".

                              I think it was to Cysko. You are just like heck was - always arrogantly right, and can't handle being wrong.

                              And sometimes, you ARE wrong. Have a nice pouty day.

                              Now you're calling me a liar? I'm coming to canton with an army of horn worms to turn loose on your crops.
                              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                              Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • T The Cysko Kid

                                @calfoxwc said:

                                Now, Toursies, where did I call you a liar?

                                You're just wrong, and you dance around admitting the truth about stuff.

                                That isn't a lie, it's just being wrong. Just recently, I said something like "oops, my bad".

                                I think it was to Cysko. You are just like heck was - always arrogantly right, and can't handle being wrong.

                                And sometimes, you ARE wrong. Have a nice pouty day.

                                Now you're calling me a liar? I'm coming to canton with an army of horn worms to turn loose on your crops.
                                Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 30k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                #30

                                @the-cysko-kid said:

                                Now you're calling me a liar? I'm coming to canton with an army of horn worms to turn loose on your crops.

                                lol... just don't call him any bad names or he'll wet himself and run to Steve...

                                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                                  @the-cysko-kid said:

                                  Now you're calling me a liar? I'm coming to canton with an army of horn worms to turn loose on your crops.

                                  lol... just don't call him any bad names or he'll wet himself and run to Steve...

                                  calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                  • 64k Posts
                                  • 8k Reputation
                                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                                  #31

                                  @tour2ma said:

                                  lol... just don't call him any bad names or he'll wet himself and run to Steve...

                                  Tour can't figure himself out, much less anything else.enhanced-22644-1458584963-6.jpg?no-auto

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 30k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
                                    #32

                                    So good you had to use it twice?

                                    Is this really all you got?

                                    Unless.... I underestimated you...

                                    How long did it take for you to get the cat to pose?

                                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                      • 64k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                      #33

                                      that's you, a pussy that tries to be something it isn't.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                        #34

                                        We should have a dedicated Tour vs Cal thread

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                          • 64k Posts
                                          • 8k Reputation
                                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                          #35

                                          I posted a simple post a while back, that completely showed him he was wrong.

                                          ...guess he went with feigned "offense", blm style. Other posters were trying to figure

                                          out how I could have said what he claimed... they didn't see it.

                                          I think it was Cleve that wondered if it was deleted. Then Tour showed a post that was

                                          a different subject than the one I posted later, emotionally knee jerking that they were

                                          the same, and that I was somehow referring to him as a liar.

                                          Nope. The mistake Tour made, in his asswhole arrogance, is that he was wrong and

                                          went too far in trying to make his point. I didn't call him a liar - the entire board can go

                                          back and read everything I posted. Nothing was deleted. He is smarter than that, so

                                          I can only figure some kind of ulterior embarrassment motive is behind the whole strange deal.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate