HOW DOES THIS TEAM GET 2 PRIME TIME GAMES??
-
You Brownies are reading too far into the tea leaves. I haven't been motivated to check your schedule, but I'd bet both of your "prime time" games are on the NFL network. The NFL doesn't want to take "prime" teams like the Steelers , Patriots, Colts, and Cowboys away from the major networks where they make their most money.
-
You Brownies are reading too far into the tea leaves. I haven't been motivated to check your schedule, but I'd bet both of your "prime time" games are on the NFL network. The NFL doesn't want to take "prime" teams like the Steelers , Patriots, Colts, and Cowboys away from the major networks where they make their most money.
Endymion said:
You Brownies are reading too far into the tea leaves. I haven't been motivated to check your schedule, but I'd bet both of your "prime time" games are on the NFL network. The NFL doesn't want to take "prime" teams like the Steelers , Patriots, Colts, and Cowboys away from the major networks where they make their most money.Try checking then before posting. One is a Monday night game against the Ravens, the other is the NFLN Thurs nite game against the Steelers. So, you lose the bet.
-
You guys have taken his bait. Hook, line and sinker.
-
Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
-
Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN ? DINT I TELL YOU ALL TO CLOSE THE DOOR ONCE YOU ENTER ?
NOW I NEED TO GET OUT THE MOSQUITO SPRAY AGAIN !
-
Ever thought that the NFL Gods were thinking about the Ravens and Steelers fans instead?
Exactly. We're thought of as nothing more than feed this year.
Beanpot
QUOTE (NebBrownsFan @ Apr 15 2009, 08:41 PM) *
Ever thought that the NFL Gods were thinking about the Ravens and Steelers fans instead?
Exactly. We're thought of as nothing more than feed this year.
Beanpot
i disagree>>they always get up for those division games. sometimes it doesn't work out but they always play hard.
there are definitely not two better games on their schedule for them to have as primetime outings either. our division is respected and you can never look past the Browns.
-
Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
Because NFL fans like watching the Steelers embarass your Brownies every year.
If you guys end up trading away Braylon as well, that Thursday night game will be a joke.
63-0
your 3-0 monday night mudfest vs the phins was the joke. you should feel lucky your team earned the right to get nationally exploited ever again after that showing.
go suck something.
-
I am confused... why all of the doom and gloom? We have no idea what sort of product is going to hit the field, we should stay positive and not shun the spotlight.
I think and hope that we will be much better than last year and might surprise a few fans and people this year. We already seem a much tighter ship with a specific direction and definately a coach who actually has the normal powers coaches usually have.
Anytime we can dethrone a superbowl champ on national tv always makes me happy.... The Giants last year and this year the Steelers!!!
-
Are you seriously crying about this?????????? You have got to be kidding me.
Pleeeeese, as a fan of the game...I really want to watch entertaining games on Prime time.....not some sacrificial lamb being brought to slaughter.........I'm sure Ravens and Steeler Fans are even disappointed they have to play the Browns on Primetime...How do you get up for that???
-
I dont get boners watching football.
lumbergh does for a certain quarteback...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login