Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. Best Ethnic food

Best Ethnic food

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
25 Posts 9 Posters 923 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
    • 15k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Myself I can't do without indian. A korma or saagwala is best for me, no curry.

    Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
    One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • T The Cysko Kid

      Myself I can't do without indian. A korma or saagwala is best for me, no curry.

      One Post One PostO
      • 4k Posts
      • 284 Reputation
      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @the-cysko-kid said:

      Myself I can't do without eating an indian balls and all.

      J/k lol

      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
      T 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • One PostO One Post

        @the-cysko-kid said:

        Myself I can't do without eating an indian balls and all.

        J/k lol

        The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 15k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
        #3

        "One said:

        J/k lol

        That was just stupid

        Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
        One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • T The Cysko Kid

          "One said:

          J/k lol

          That was just stupid

          One Post One PostO
          • 4k Posts
          • 284 Reputation
          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @the-cysko-kid said:

          That was just stupid

          Yes it was but I get in stupid moods.
          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            My wife and I are going to be in India for 8-9 days soon so, we tried a couple Indian restaurants to see if we'd starve while there.

            Good God that shit SUCKS!!!!

            Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
            T 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • AxeA Axe

              My wife and I are going to be in India for 8-9 days soon so, we tried a couple Indian restaurants to see if we'd starve while there.

              Good God that shit SUCKS!!!!

              The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 15k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @axe said:

              My wife and I are going to be in India for 8-9 days soon so, we tried a couple Indian restaurants to see if we'd starve while there.

              Good God that shit SUCKS!!!!

              Indian is fantastic. You must have bad taste.

              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                • 15k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                #7

                And I notice no one has responded with their own favorite ethnic foods. Could be mexican. Chinese. Thai, whatever.

                Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • gftChris gftChrisG
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 428 Reputation
                  gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Love a bit of indian, but because of the mass immigration from India to the UK in the 40s-60s 'british indian' food is a wholly separate thing from actual indian food.

                  Thai is probably my favourite 'new' ethnic food, I make a lot of it at home.

                  Does italian count? If so that's way ahead of everything else. Lasagne is just amazing.

                  Then of course chinese is usually excellent. I was at a restaurant on friday and had some of the best roast duck in the world (according to many reviews), absolutely amazing.

                  And I guess for me, 'american' counts as ethnic, so I'll put that up there. Love a good smoky bbq.

                  Some lesser known stuff, middle eastern grilled meat is really great, particularly lamb, either shish or kofta; indonesia/malay food is kind of a mix of the beef/spice curries from the middle east and india with the coconut/lemongrass curries of northern indochina, by way of the spread of islam. Highly recommend a beef rendang. Alpine comfort food always goes down well, whether it's fondue or raclette, as long as there is melted cheese, meat, and wine, it's all good. Outside of sushi and beni hana, japan also has some great food. Finally, maybe it's better known to you guys over there, but brazilian rodizio is just insane.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                    • 15k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Sushi is one of my favorite things in existence. I personally don't care much for Italian cuisine. Can't think of any single dish that sounds good to me. Chinese is hit or miss. Mexican though, I'm hard pressed to find anything I don't enjoy.

                    Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • gftChris gftChrisG
                      • 13k Posts
                      • 428 Reputation
                      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      don't like pizza?

                      Is that mexican, or tex-mex?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 15k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Pizza to me is not real Italian food anymore. Except, like, pizza margarhita which is all right but will never beat out pepperoni / mushroom in my book.

                        Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • One Post One PostO
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 284 Reputation
                          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Last time I ate Indian that bitch wouldn't quit wiggling. I was like "be still it feels good"

                          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I like ethnic food: American. Burgers, steak, hot dogs, bacon and eggs, fried or rotisserie chicken, turkey, BBQ pork.

                            One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 15k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              American food is ok but bores me for the most part.

                              Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • gftChris gftChrisG
                                • 13k Posts
                                • 428 Reputation
                                gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'm on a bit of a mission to find the best burger around central london these days. Most of them focus too much on making the patty as big as possible, adding weird things like today I had 'tobacco onions', and insisting on making everything spicy all the time for some reason.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The GipperT The Gipper

                                  I like ethnic food: American. Burgers, steak, hot dogs, bacon and eggs, fried or rotisserie chicken, turkey, BBQ pork.

                                  One Post One PostO
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 284 Reputation
                                  One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @the-gipper said:

                                  I like ethnic food: American. Burgers, steak, hot dogs, bacon and eggs, fried or rotisserie chicken, turkey, BBQ pork.

                                  Awesome!
                                  https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                    • 28k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    I only eat once per day, and it's got to be something good. Fried Rice, Steak, Gyoza, good homemade burger, etc. I don't buy fast food. Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.

                                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                      • 15k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I think some of you guys are really missing the boat on this thread. You can make your own thread if you like: random things that I find tasty

                                      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • T The Cysko Kid

                                        I think some of you guys are really missing the boat on this thread. You can make your own thread if you like: random things that I find tasty

                                        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                        • 57k Posts
                                        • 4k Reputation
                                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @the-cysko-kid said:

                                        I think some of you guys are really missing the boat on this thread. You can make your own thread if you like: random things that I find tasty

                                        OK, Don't like Indian. NOt sure about Thai, haven't had enough but I here it is always pretty hot and spicy.

                                        I do like Italian, Mexican, Chinese most German, some Greek, some Japanese.

                                        Pretty much hate all Middle Eastern food.

                                        I have had Peruvian, and liked what I had. My niece makes that and some Central American dishes, which can be spicy but are also good.

                                        I like beets but not borscht.

                                        There is actually the best Hungarian/Eastern European restaurant in Northeast Ohio just a block and a half from my office here. It gets like 4.9 and 4.8 on a 5 ranking. Good, good stuff....but, it is only open for lunch, and the food, while great, is usually too heavy for lunch. I wish they would open for dinner.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 10k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Not a fan of Indian food. I don't like curry spice.

                                          Now give me an authentic Greek gyro, and I'm good to go

                                          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate