Skip to content

If Interested, Derrick Henry & DeMarco Murray

The Browns Board
33 13 1.1k
  • @the-gipper said:

    THIS is stupid. The guy hasn't had a single carry in an NFL game ans you want to mention him in the same breath as Jim Brown?

    No, its not stupid, it INSANE

    It's my prediction. He has all the tools and sooner or later you will agree with me. For the moment however to each his own.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @texasag1969 said:

    It's my prediction. He has all the tools and sooner or later you will agree with me. For the moment however to each his own.

    Well, if you like to go out on a limb like that, who are we to stop you falling to your demise?

    article-2-picture-0.gif

  • @texasag1969 said:

    It's my prediction. He has all the tools and sooner or later you will agree with me.

    In that case... your PPA* will rise to .500... 😉

    =============================================

    *Player Prediction Average

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #25

    @tour2ma said:

    In that case... your PPA* will rise to .500... 😉

    =============================================

    *Player Prediction Average

    LOL I thought I had brought it up a tad with my Tyler Lockett selection last year. 😁

    He's now #2 behind Baldwin there in the depth chart. He is #1 for punt and k.o. returns as well. So that should give me extra credit for predicting that he would be more than just another wr. 😛

    Besides I'm more out on the limb with my Dak prediction as the Boys QB in waiting. But that one doesn't count until Romo hangs it up.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    It's my prediction. He has all the tools and sooner or later you will agree with me. For the moment however to each his own.

    Well, if you like to go out on a limb like that, who are we to stop you falling to your demise?

    article-2-picture-0.gif

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, if you like to go out on a limb like that, who are we to stop you falling to your demise?

    article-2-picture-0.gif

    So at least you have me classified as a Greatest Of All Time (GOAT) LOL! 😛

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I was once in a Christmas Carol sketch where I played bob marley, instead of jacob marley. Instead of 'three ghosts' scrooge was visitied by 'tree goats'. We used that exact picture, I believe.

    It wasn't very funny.

  • I was once in a Christmas Carol sketch where I played bob marley, instead of jacob marley. Instead of 'three ghosts' scrooge was visitied by 'tree goats'. We used that exact picture, I believe.

    It wasn't very funny.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @gftchris said:

    I was once in a Christmas Carol sketch where I played bob marley, instead of jacob marley. Instead of 'three ghosts' scrooge was visitied by 'tree goats'. We used that exact picture, I believe.

    It wasn't very funny.

    Sounds pretty funny.

  • @tour2ma said:

    In that case... your PPA* will rise to .500... 😉

    =============================================

    *Player Prediction Average

    LOL I thought I had brought it up a tad with my Tyler Lockett selection last year. 😁

    He's now #2 behind Baldwin there in the depth chart. He is #1 for punt and k.o. returns as well. So that should give me extra credit for predicting that he would be more than just another wr. 😛

    Besides I'm more out on the limb with my Dak prediction as the Boys QB in waiting. But that one doesn't count until Romo hangs it up.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL I thought I had brought it up a tad with my Tyler Lockett selection last year. 😁

    Besides I'm more out on the limb with my Dak prediction as the Boys QB in waiting. But that one doesn't count until Romo hangs it up.

    Only Browns count... 🙂

    and I'm out there with you on Dak...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL I thought I had brought it up a tad with my Tyler Lockett selection last year. 😁

    Besides I'm more out on the limb with my Dak prediction as the Boys QB in waiting. But that one doesn't count until Romo hangs it up.

    Only Browns count... 🙂

    and I'm out there with you on Dak...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #30

    @tour2ma said:

    Only Browns count... 🙂

    and I'm out there with you on Dak...

    Well Henry (regretfully) is not a Brown either. But I'm counting him as my prediction for success just like Lockett and Dak because the Browns should have taken all 3.

    PS_well at least two old goats won't be butting heads over Dak. 😁

  • @tour2ma said:

    Only Browns count... 🙂

    and I'm out there with you on Dak...

    Well Henry (regretfully) is not a Brown either. But I'm counting him as my prediction for success just like Lockett and Dak because the Browns should have taken all 3.

    PS_well at least two old goats won't be butting heads over Dak. 😁

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @texasag1969 said:

    PS_well at least two old goats won't be butting heads over Dak. 😁

    NAAAAaaaaaaaaa....

  • @tour2ma said:

    And SD's Defense which ranked 26th vs. the run in 2015? How long did their starters play? Hell even Sankey averaged 17 YPC with a 41 yd TD run.

    Everything is relative...

    Yeah but I apparently the starting front 4 for SD only played like 4 run plays and they were all under 2 yards for the Titans. So this performance is much ado about nothing.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @wargograw said:

    Yeah but I apparently the starting front 4 for SD only played like 4 run plays and they were all under 2 yards for the Titans. So this performance is much ado about nothing.

    It's not much ado about nothing here in San Diego. They're a bit concerned about the run defense even after one practice game.

  • @flugel said:

    Following a huge down pour prior to opening kickoff yesterday, TN kept their projected starting offensive line in for the entire first half and ran the ball extremely well...

    And SD's Defense which ranked 26th vs. the run in 2015? How long did their starters play? Hell even Sankey averaged 17 YPC with a 41 yd TD run.

    Everything is relative...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    And SD's Defense which ranked 26th vs. the run in 2015? How long did their starters play?

    Fwiw, TN's running game ranked 25th in 2015. They also gave up 54 sacks, which was a league worst.

    I posted the starting line was in there for Murray (who played the 1st quarter) and Henry (who played the second quarter). I also specified Henry and the starting line faced SD's 2nd d-line.