Skip to content

Playing For Next Year!

The Browns Board
18 7 1.2k
  • Ghoolie Ur A Dumbass, I didn't say throw the rookies in there for the whole game! I said a few plays, to see what we have in them and how deep we are in that position. Obviously they agreed because Brady is starting asshole! And don't be surprised to see more of the other players I mentioned to, but not necessarily playing the whole game, A FEW DOWNS! Before you criticize someone think about what your typing!

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Masters, yes, this is why you are agreeing with me; because I don't know anything about football. Don't worry man, I get it, guys like you get all worked up over meaningless X's and 0's while I predict correctly time after time events based on factors such as character, values, work ethic and emotion. It is funny how none of these younger fans chants, " In Savage We Trust" any more. On a closing note, of corse you agree with me, as you just demonstrated my words stand tall.

    How was your predictions last year?

    Wasn't that you backing off in the offseason and saying Winslow was good and so was Phil? Why yes, that was you. You go to what allows you to get people riled up, and when your wrong, you'll come in and admit you were wrong. Only to go over to the other side of the coin when it again suits your need.

    Me backing off? I never backed off saying Sewage was sewage. I did back off Crennell and have not necessarily been too much on his case. What I said was somethign to teh extent that.............. the success the Browns were enjoying has strengthened Lerners case and at the time gave him ammo to defend his performance.

    I said I LOOKED forward to 2009. Dude, that isn't a prediction. Did 10 wins make me hopeful? Of course it did.

    The enthusiasm has waned, this team is a loser.

  • <<

    \ said:

    Ghoolie Ur A Dumbass, I didn't say throw the rookies in there for the whole game! I said a few plays, to see what we have in them and how deep we are in that position.>>

    Not totally true diaper boy. You said you are tired of seeing Jamal Lewis. I agree, and said when we acquired him he was an old fart better suited to playing a few key downs as opposed to carrying an offense.

    <>

    So Andersen now is backup asshole?

    Look Smegma-head the only reason Brady didn't start long ago is because Sewage and Crennel didn't have the foggiest idea that Andersen would do anything. He won a game so those dumb flucks decided to keep him in and hope for the best.

    Fans are booing, Andersen blows. Unfortunately Quinn has a slowere release than Andersen and is likely to get clobbered. We will see soon enough.

    And don't be surprised to see more of the other players I mentioned to, but not necessarily playing the whole game, A FEW DOWNS! Before you criticize someone think about what your typing!

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Masters, yes, this is why you are agreeing with me; because I don't know anything about football. Don't worry man, I get it, guys like you get all worked up over meaningless X's and 0's while I predict correctly time after time events based on factors such as character, values, work ethic and emotion. It is funny how none of these younger fans chants, " In Savage We Trust" any more. On a closing note, of corse you agree with me, as you just demonstrated my words stand tall.

    How was your predictions last year?

    Wasn't that you backing off in the offseason and saying Winslow was good and so was Phil? Why yes, that was you. You go to what allows you to get people riled up, and when your wrong, you'll come in and admit you were wrong. Only to go over to the other side of the coin when it again suits your need.

    Me backing off? I never backed off saying Sewage was sewage. I did back off Crennell and have not necessarily been too much on his case. What I said was somethign to teh extent that.............. the success the Browns were enjoying has strengthened Lerners case and at the time gave him ammo to defend his performance.

    I said I LOOKED forward to 2009. Dude, that isn't a prediction. Did 10 wins make me hopeful? Of course it did.

    The enthusiasm has waned, this team is a loser.

    You predicted LAST YEAR they would not win 6 games.

    You did an about regarding Winslow, Savage, and RAC.

    And why is it you mainly only show up when the Browns are down, or you have the likes of Jack/knowit to kick around?

  • Jamal was a top 5 rb in the league last year look up his stats. It was the right move at the time. This year you can tell he's really regressed and can't seem to handle the load anymore. We need to see what we have in Harrison not every down, but every few. Like the way the Giants split carries with Jacobs and Ward..

    Your still a dumbass pessimist Ghoolie!

  • Do I want Manning or Brady?
    You mean Ben, Manning or Brady. Give up and finally own it - Ben Roth is in this top three. Sorry.
  • I remember a ROOKIE taking over the reigns and going 15-0 in 2004. Don't give up hope on this season. Quinn may very well be the answer for not only in the years to come, but the answer for this season. You have a good team, all you need is a spark to light an uncontrollable fire. 3-5 now and 9-7 may get you in. 10-6 could easily happen as well with good play from Quinn.

  • ben is done. his heads screwed. the ghosts are appearing, and he can't make decisions.

    leftwhich runs that O better than ben.....half of pittsburgh is calling for bens head.

  • \ said:

    I remember a ROOKIE taking over the reigns and going 15-0 in 2004. Don't give up hope on this season. Quinn may very well be the answer for not only in the years to come, but the answer for this season. You have a good team, all you need is a spark to light an uncontrollable fire. 3-5 now and 9-7 may get you in. 10-6 could easily happen as well with good play from Quinn.

    I don't have any doubt Quinn could take a GOOD team 8-0. Im an avid ND fan and know what Quinn is capable of, but this team isn't good enough itself there are still too many holes. There's just no way its gonna happen against teams like the Titans, Eagles and Colts.

    I hope Im wrong and that maybe a 9-7 or 8-8 record will get the wild card, but I just don't think its gonna happen and If it does we've lost so many AFC games If it comes down to a tie breaker which it probable would, we won't get in.

    Like I said I hope Im wrong, I just don't see it. The Ravens game was huge and the whole team SHIT THE BED especially DA. If they wanted to be in it they should of played better, same as last year against the Bengals.

  • \ said:

    Do I want Manning or Brady?
    You mean Ben, Manning or Brady. Give up and finally own it - Ben Roth is in this top three. Sorry.

    You can't be top anything when you're broken behind a swiss cheese line. Ben Frankenstein is almost out of replacement parts and almost out of time.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    ben is done. his heads screwed. the ghosts are appearing, and he can't make decisions.

    leftwhich runs that O better than ben.....half of pittsburgh is calling for bens head.

    That about explains the deep mental capacity that Puke fans have.

    HOW DARE PEOPLE CALL THEM BANDWAGONNERS!!!

  • \ said:

    ben is done. his heads screwed. the ghosts are appearing, and he can't make decisions.

    leftwhich runs that O better than ben.....half of pittsburgh is calling for bens head.

    Noone in Pittsburgh is calling for Ben's head. Only idiots that dont know football think Lefty should start.