Skip to content

I'm going to miss this!!!!!

The Browns Board
25 14 1.8k
  • Travel safe and enjoy your vacation!

  • well, if you get hit with laser pointers.....run.

    have fun and be safe!

  • Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

  • Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    Dan, you don't want to be driving INTO Mexico, you want to be driving out of there. Be safe.

  • @dan-in-florida said:

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    Dan, you don't want to be driving INTO Mexico, you want to be driving out of there. Be safe.

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    Dan, you don't want to be driving INTO Mexico, you want to be driving out of there. Be safe.

    Thanks SoCal, I'm not looking forward to this...I'm being pressured by my family to go.

    I will post here when I hopefully get out Sunday & have Internet on my phone.

  • Good luck and safe travels! I will miss the draft too because I will be in the mountains fly fishing all weekend. Can't wait to check out the board on Monday for draft reactions though.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Dan, you don't want to be driving INTO Mexico, you want to be driving out of there. Be safe.

    Thanks SoCal, I'm not looking forward to this...I'm being pressured by my family to go.

    I will post here when I hopefully get out Sunday & have Internet on my phone.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    Thanks SoCal, I'm not looking forward to this...I'm being pressured by my family to go.

    I will post here when I hopefully get out Sunday & have Internet on my phone.

    I would tell my family that NOTHING is that pressing that I need to go into Mexico right now, unless it was an emergency. Again, be safe amigo.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    Rocky point is cool. I have drove down there for a weekend a while back. It's pretty amazing to live in the Southern AZ desert and be able to hit the beach in Mexico in only 4 hours. and also go skiing in the mountains in an hour from here.. Not that i'm a skiier..I'm not but it's still a pretty cool place to live. It's growning on me little by little. The camping here is great!!!

    Thanks to all for the good wishes. I just hope whatever happens while I am gone works out and we can turn this team into a dominating monster for the next 4-6 years.. Well gotta couple things to tie up before the taxi gets here.. Then I'm off to LAX for the first leg of this journey..

  • Thanks Sez.EJ, You stay safe there too. Well, if I live I will be wearing my "Show me your tits" shirt that my wife packed for me at the swim up bar...sometimes I get lucky.

    Peace out everybody & Go Browns!
  • i thought heroin was a bad drug?

  • @inspecta said:

    Is that what i've been taking for the past 6 months? Holy crap, no wonder I've been in such a good mood!!!

    yup....synthetic heroin. hence the reason its so widely abused. no chance of dirty product, so its "safer" than black tar.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    Danimal, that chick in your avatar is evil she's so hot.

  • God Speed You and Yours Friend...Many safe travels....

  • safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

  • safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    I am in line crossing back into Arizona. I wanted to say "GO TRIBE"...thanks for ruining the Yankee's stadium opener. The Indians aren't the Homecoming opponent you planned on Bitches!

  • safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    I am in line crossing back into Arizona. I wanted to say "GO TRIBE"...thanks for ruining the Yankee's stadium opener. The Indians aren't the Homecoming opponent you planned on Bitches!

    Just crossed the US Border with Tequlla in hand .

  • Here's to making it back over the border, now break out the Tequila shots. 😉

    I'll take a double.

  • get yourself a portable water purifier.

  • I'll be doing my Pre Cana classes in the morning of the 25th, and then driving to Cleveland to see an Indians game in the afternoon. Thank god the draft will be on the radio, but it's nothing like watching it on my bigscreen HD TV.