Skip to content

I'm going to miss this!!!!!

The Browns Board
25 14 1.8k
  • i thought heroin was a bad drug?

  • @inspecta said:

    Is that what i've been taking for the past 6 months? Holy crap, no wonder I've been in such a good mood!!!

    yup....synthetic heroin. hence the reason its so widely abused. no chance of dirty product, so its "safer" than black tar.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Isn't Thailand going through some serious political turmoil right now? Be safe over there.

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    @dan-in-florida said:

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    Danimal, that chick in your avatar is evil she's so hot.

  • God Speed You and Yours Friend...Many safe travels....

  • safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

  • safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    I am in line crossing back into Arizona. I wanted to say "GO TRIBE"...thanks for ruining the Yankee's stadium opener. The Indians aren't the Homecoming opponent you planned on Bitches!

  • safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    @why-cant-we-win said:

    safe travels to all good luck in your jurneys plz reply when u get back to let us know u are all safe god bless u guys

    I am in line crossing back into Arizona. I wanted to say "GO TRIBE"...thanks for ruining the Yankee's stadium opener. The Indians aren't the Homecoming opponent you planned on Bitches!

    Just crossed the US Border with Tequlla in hand .

  • Here's to making it back over the border, now break out the Tequila shots. 😉

    I'll take a double.

  • get yourself a portable water purifier.

  • I'll be doing my Pre Cana classes in the morning of the 25th, and then driving to Cleveland to see an Indians game in the afternoon. Thank god the draft will be on the radio, but it's nothing like watching it on my bigscreen HD TV.

  • I am going to be out of the country Philippines and Thailand until well after the draft. I have not had vacation in 3 years.. so I am taking 3 well deserved weeks off. Will get to meet my wifes family for the very first time (5 YEARS OF MARRIAGE). I will get to see the house we built in the Philippines for my wifes family.. spend time at some beaches, islands in the Philippines and Thailand. Go to Bangkok.. very exciting stuff as this is my first trip in my life where I need a passport.

    I know I tick a lot of you off..that's cool. that's what we do here..we agree, disagree, throw out some sharp barbs at each other..it's all cool cuz we all love the Browns.. I am actuall a little bummed out and excited at the same time. It's fun going online and seeing what's happening each day.. I will miss that.. on the otherhand it's going to be exciting to come back and know nothing and see what has transpired while I am away

    I hope we do not trade Braylon. Just DA...Please...This team needs some unity.

    For those of you who do pray.. I ask that you pray for my wife and my safe travel and the joy of experiencing far away places and seeing the beauty of God's creation. God bless you all Sez.ej

    @sez.ej said:

    I am going to be out of the country Philippines and Thailand until well after the draft. I have not had vacation in 3 years.. so I am taking 3 well deserved weeks off. Will get to meet my wifes family for the very first time (5 YEARS OF MARRIAGE). I will get to see the house we built in the Philippines for my wifes family.. spend time at some beaches, islands in the Philippines and Thailand. Go to Bangkok.. very exciting stuff as this is my first trip in my life where I need a passport.

    WOW! I finally got to a computer after 8 days in the Philippines and 5 days in Thailand. I have not had much time to digest all that has happened. 3 first round trades WOW. I love the pick of Mack in the first and 2 WR's in the second!!! I have been saying to all who will listen the Center was the weak spot on the OL. With Mack and Thomas we have the core of a great line for years now.

    The WR corpse was worse than Pathetic so taking 2 2nd rounders was a priority. I really don't know much about any of the guys we took other than Mack or Robiskie.

    I think the Jets may have got the better of us with the trade for #5 unless this safety turns out to be a solid or great starter. Why we needed another QB is beyond me. However, I like getting all these picks.

    A starting DE was absolutely needed (and brilliant) which we got from the Jets..that will end up being HUGE for us to get a starter on the DL.

    Got a couple likebackers and the guy from Hawaii seems like the guy we need to help get some speed and pressure on Defense.

    We got some depth in the secondary with the CB's and a RB to throw in the mix...

    I am back in Bangkok now after trips to Kho Samet and Pattaya for some time at the beach... See ya next week when I will have time to look at all this in more depth...

    Overall this looks like a pretty decent draft.. we look like we may come away with a handful of starters. the management has really turned over a lot of this team already.. I like that Braylon is still here...I am surprised that no deal was done at QB but that's ok too... Nothing wrong with going in with these 2 young guys..

  • @dan-in-florida said:

    I'm driving into Mexico from Arizona right now. We drive about an hour in to Rocky Point. I will be a lot happier when I leave Sunday.

    Danimal, that chick in your avatar is evil she's so hot.

    @riffer-x said:

    Danimal, that chick in your avatar is evil she's so hot.

    Adrienne Lima and have a safe trip Sez, it sounds like a lot of fun. My gf and I have been together for 8 years as of February and this past x-mas was the first time our families met besides the occasional phone call and one or two very quick encounters after I was on vaca with her family and my rents had to pick me up by the interstate etc. Hookers from what I've been told from friends are ALL OVER THE PLACE over there so don't get cornered by any strange a$$!