Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. In less then 36 hours Obama will be the President Elect

In less then 36 hours Obama will be the President Elect

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 7 Posters 756 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It's a done deal. I really think that it will be a landslide. That's all I'm going to comment on. I will give his administration a fair chance to do what they promised, and hope that they maintain and strengthen our military and intelligence services. God Bless America.

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • mz. ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? mz. wrote on last edited by
      #2

      That is very decent and adult of you, DieHard.

      I wonder if Lumbergh is taking the DA benching this well icon_e_smile.gif

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • heckofajobbrownie H
        • 6k Posts
        • 47 Reputation
        H heckofajobbrownie wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'll be back tomorrow to collect my $100 for Fisher House.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Chicopee John C
          • 2k Posts
          • 104 Reputation
          C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
          #4

          \ said:

          It's a done deal. I really think that it will be a landslide. That's all I'm going to comment on. I will give his administration a fair chance to do what they promised, and hope that they maintain and strengthen our military and intelligence services. God Bless America.

          I feel the same way, Die Hard.

          Whoever wins tomorrow is the President of the United States.

          I happen to hope that any President is successful, even though I know that this literally isn't Politically Correct.

          I will enjoy, to a certain extent, listening to apologists over the next 4-8 years. You know them......the ones that did nothing but piss and moan over every little thing that George Bush did.

          I am proud to say that some things are more important than either the cult of personality or the hate of somebody who wears another team's uniform.

          Why would I hope that Obama or McCain fails??????

          "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Mr. T Mr. TM
            • 7k Posts
            • 184 Reputation
            Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
            #5

            no matter what happens tomorrow or what has already been done, remember in the end we are all turned to dust.

            God prevails over all men.

            Head or Gut?
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Things won't be as good as promised or as bad as warned of.

              Empires rise and fall slowly, though mass communication and globalization are sure to speed that process up.

              I remember some guys rooting for the Browns to lose so that Belichick would be replaced.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Pumpkin Eater P
                • 4k Posts
                • 297 Reputation
                P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Today is a historic day.

                :neutral_face:
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  \ said:

                  Today is a historic day.

                  We have one every four years.

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate