Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. On a side note. (OffTopic)

On a side note. (OffTopic)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 10 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 6k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #1

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    HowieDawgH W 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DawgPound4Life DawgPound4LifeD
      • 88 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      DawgPound4LifeD DawgPound4Life wrote on last edited by
      #2

      could always be worse man...at least you arent like me and stuck in iraq for a year and a half

      L 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DawgPound4LifeD DawgPound4Life

        could always be worse man...at least you arent like me and stuck in iraq for a year and a half

        lemosley01 L
        • 689 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @dawgpound4life said:

        could always be worse man...at least you arent like me and stuck in iraq for a year and a half

        The upside is it doesn't get cold!

        Be safe and kick ass!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Well, don't get in trouble in Daytona, VT.

          Me and and two friends, my best friend and his older brother.. we decided everybody was going to Daytona, etc. when

          we graduated from high school eh..decades ago now... so we decided to really go the other direction:

          we went on a two week camping trip to Central Ontario, way, way out in the wilderness. We had to take a 15 minute canoe ride

          to get to the old, rugged, rocky jeep trail.

          My friend's brother came into town for a young neices' wedding three years ago, and after all these years,

          we ended up talking about that camping trip with about 8 friends and their relatives sitting around laughing at our stories.

          Just a thought. Saw bear, moose with baby moose, bear stepped on our tent in the middle of the night, many N. Pike caught,

          and on and on...

          "Yeah, we drank ourselves into the morning hours, got busted for streaking in a Chinese restaurant, and we met a lot of cute

          babes in bikinis on the beach but we don't remember if we ever got their names, we were hung over and got two tickets on the way home"

          just wasn't our mug of root beer..... LOL

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

            Eff this week. Really. Truly.

            Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

            Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

            FML.

            Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

            HowieDawg HowieDawgH
            • 664 Posts
            • 59 Reputation
            HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @vaportrail said:

            Eff this week. Really. Truly.

            Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

            Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

            FML.

            Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

            Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

            Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
            TinkT T 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • HowieDawgH HowieDawg

              @vaportrail said:

              Eff this week. Really. Truly.

              Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

              Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

              FML.

              Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

              Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

              Tink TinkT
              • 15 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              TinkT Tink wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @howiedawg said:

              Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

              Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

              and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

              Just some advise!

              Riffer XR 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • TinkT Tink

                @howiedawg said:

                Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

                Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

                and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

                Just some advise!

                Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 3k Posts
                • 127 Reputation
                Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @tink said:

                Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

                and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

                Just some advise!

                LMAO!!!

                Is a pig's ass pork?
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • HowieDawgH HowieDawg

                  @vaportrail said:

                  Eff this week. Really. Truly.

                  Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

                  Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

                  FML.

                  Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

                  Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

                  Tobalaz T
                  • 543 Posts
                  • 4 Reputation
                  T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by Tobalaz
                  #8

                  @howiedawg said:

                  Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

                  And I've only got one thing to say about that.....

                  3 seasons until our new head coach, let's hope they get it right this time.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

                    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

                    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

                    FML.

                    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                    • 39k Posts
                    • 9k Reputation
                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @vaportrail said:

                    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

                    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

                    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

                    FML.

                    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

                    Screw it.

                    Toga party.

                    WSS

                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                    HowieDawgH VaporTrailV 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • W Westside Steve

                      @vaportrail said:

                      Eff this week. Really. Truly.

                      Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

                      Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

                      FML.

                      Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

                      Screw it.

                      Toga party.

                      WSS

                      HowieDawg HowieDawgH
                      • 664 Posts
                      • 59 Reputation
                      HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @westside-steve said:

                      Screw it.

                      Toga party.

                      WSS

                      LMAO, I can hear the Kingsmen now and see belushi swaying and spilling beer!! Beautiful response WSS. TOGA, TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!

                      AnimalHouseBelushiToga3.jpg

                      Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • DTBH DTBHD
                        • 657 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Another fool misled thinking their work/life is hard because they don't know what hard is because they probably took whatever route necessary to avoid college.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • W Westside Steve

                          @vaportrail said:

                          Eff this week. Really. Truly.

                          Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

                          Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

                          FML.

                          Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

                          Screw it.

                          Toga party.

                          WSS

                          VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 6k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @westside-steve said:

                          Screw it.

                          Toga party.

                          WSS

                          Gonna need a party tomorrow night. I'm a shut-in today and most of tomorrow.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate