Skip to content

On a side note. (OffTopic)

The Browns Board
12 10 1.1k
  • could always be worse man...at least you arent like me and stuck in iraq for a year and a half

  • could always be worse man...at least you arent like me and stuck in iraq for a year and a half

    @dawgpound4life said:

    could always be worse man...at least you arent like me and stuck in iraq for a year and a half

    The upside is it doesn't get cold!

    Be safe and kick ass!

  • Well, don't get in trouble in Daytona, VT.

    Me and and two friends, my best friend and his older brother.. we decided everybody was going to Daytona, etc. when

    we graduated from high school eh..decades ago now... so we decided to really go the other direction:

    we went on a two week camping trip to Central Ontario, way, way out in the wilderness. We had to take a 15 minute canoe ride

    to get to the old, rugged, rocky jeep trail.

    My friend's brother came into town for a young neices' wedding three years ago, and after all these years,

    we ended up talking about that camping trip with about 8 friends and their relatives sitting around laughing at our stories.

    Just a thought. Saw bear, moose with baby moose, bear stepped on our tent in the middle of the night, many N. Pike caught,

    and on and on...

    "Yeah, we drank ourselves into the morning hours, got busted for streaking in a Chinese restaurant, and we met a lot of cute

    babes in bikinis on the beach but we don't remember if we ever got their names, we were hung over and got two tickets on the way home"

    just wasn't our mug of root beer..... LOL

  • Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    @vaportrail said:

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

  • @vaportrail said:

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

    @howiedawg said:

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

    Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

    and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

    Just some advise!

  • @howiedawg said:

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

    Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

    and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

    Just some advise!

    @tink said:

    Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

    and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

    Just some advise!

    LMAO!!!

  • @vaportrail said:

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

    @howiedawg said:

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

    And I've only got one thing to say about that.....

  • Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    @vaportrail said:

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    Screw it.

    Toga party.

    WSS

  • @vaportrail said:

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    Screw it.

    Toga party.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Screw it.

    Toga party.

    WSS

    LMAO, I can hear the Kingsmen now and see belushi swaying and spilling beer!! Beautiful response WSS. TOGA, TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!

    AnimalHouseBelushiToga3.jpg

  • Another fool misled thinking their work/life is hard because they don't know what hard is because they probably took whatever route necessary to avoid college.

  • @vaportrail said:

    Eff this week. Really. Truly.

    Calc exam Tuesday, 2 physics exams wednesday, 4 one-page concert summary/reviews due friday, 2 physics assignments due tomorrow (still haven't finished).

    Then to top it off, next week is finals week. So I have 3 more comprehensive exams in those same classes that I have exams in this week. Then I have a 10 page paper on engineering, ethics, and the environment too.

    FML.

    Then I'm free. Spending a week in Daytona, then working my first job where I'm not cleaning up someone's puke or making someone a sammich. Draft day is my only refuge til then.

    Screw it.

    Toga party.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Screw it.

    Toga party.

    WSS

    Gonna need a party tomorrow night. I'm a shut-in today and most of tomorrow.