Forum suggestion
-
I made mention of this some time ago on the old board and think it would be beneficial to board members.
I think it would be a good idea to have a information forum where we could store important tid bits of information that we come across from time to time, or need to access from time to time.
It would be a read only forum where we could store information such as current schedules, trade value charts,NFL rules, salary cap information, FA rules, practice squad rules etc.
That way when people are unsure of a rule, they have a easy place to look it up.
Here is a site I love and offer as the first site if such a forum was adopted. It is the Plain Dealer Browns archive. You can pull up articles, box scores, etc. for any game the Browns have ever played.
http://www.cleveland.com/brownshistory/
People could submit items of interest to a mod for approval.
Anybody else think this would be of interest and good use??
I made mention of this some time ago on the old board and think it would be beneficial to board members.
I think it would be a good idea to have a information forum where we could store important tid bits of information that we come across from time to time, or need to access from time to time.
It would be a read only forum where we could store information such as current schedules, trade value charts,NFL rules, salary cap information, FA rules, practice squad rules etc.
That way when people are unsure of a rule, they have a easy place to look it up.
Here is a site I love and offer as the first site if such a forum was adopted. It is the Plain Dealer Browns archive. You can pull up articles, box scores, etc. for any game the Browns have ever played.
http://www.cleveland.com/brownshistory/
People could submit items of interest to a mod for approval.
Anybody else think this would be of interest and good use??
Sounds like a pretty good idea peen. A one-stop-shopping place of all those things people do ask questions about.
-
I'd personally really appreciate it, especially if it was a no comment area, clean and factual..
-
Like it and can't see the harm in giving it a whirl. Read only and mods to dictate what stays and what doesn't.
Good good.
-
Lot's of views with few comments....I guess that is a "not interested"....
"Shrug"

-
Lot's of views with few comments....I guess that is a "not interested"....
"Shrug"

I wouldn't read it like that. Most people would use such a resource if it was already here.
For instance: Where do you find a link to a list of all the eligible players in the draft?
I think the mods. might have some concerns about keeping it updated.
-
This is a good idea and could be very useful. We could build it up over the course of time to include a good resource reference and also a useful up to date link source.
I think it's an excellent idea and I wouldn't mind doing my part to help. We've got some brilliant football minds here so it only serves point that we could have such a knowledgeable reference base.
-
I suppose so......nobody has said it's a bad idea.
Who thinks is a useless thought????
-
@inspecta said:
We have to have some criteria as to what gets placed in there and what doesn't. Perhaps if 3 or more people nominate it?We could call the forum "Brain Trust"
thanks janitor

-
That sounds like a good idea to me...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
