Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Browns Tailgate Bus Vehicle Plan

Browns Tailgate Bus Vehicle Plan

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
7 Posts 4 Posters 670 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • browntack32 B
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    B browntack32 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I saw this online, and it really has inspired me to create a Browns tailgate vehicle with some friends.

    http://tailgatelot.com/content/nfl/muni-lo...-backers-dumdog

    Does anyone on this board have one, or can direct me to more information on how to go about this?

    Thanks in advance

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DTBH DTBHD
      • 657 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
      #2

      The muni lot is beast mode. I think that particular bus has a squirt gun on the front that hits any innocent bystander who walks by. Anyhow, I think owning a bus like that is a lot of Browns fans dreams.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
        #3

        Not very practical though.

        They use a lot of gas. You would look kind of dumb driving it to the store on a regular basis. You will spend a lot of time at dump stations to empty the septic tank. No matter what you might think, the neighbors probably wouldn't be thrilled if you decided to park on the side yard next to their house, and you would have a big clean up Sunday night unless you plan on letting the dirt, beer, and body fluids just cake on.

        I might also mention entering in to a joint venture with a bunch of football buddies isn't a wise thing to do. Buddies have a way of not being buddies 3-4 years down the road.

        Best do it on your own.

        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • browntack32 B
          • 3 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          B browntack32 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          It's not practical as an everyday driver, but I would only drive on Game Days. I do understand the neighbor situation though.

          ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • PlaygroundLegend PlaygroundLegendP
            • 927 Posts
            • 4 Reputation
            PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
            #5

            That bus reminds me of a particular van from a particular movie!

            699.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • browntack32 B
              • 3 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              B browntack32 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              YESSSSSS...that's what I need to do

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • B browntack32

                It's not practical as an everyday driver, but I would only drive on Game Days. I do understand the neighbor situation though.

                ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @browntack32 said:

                It's not practical as an everyday driver, but I would only drive on Game Days. I do understand the neighbor situation though.

                I do understand the allure. I have thought about something like that many times.

                I would have 3 beer taps on the outside of the thing I could plug in once parked in my spot.

                In the end I always come back to where am I going to keep a bus?? You would end up having to rent a space in some lot somewhere.

                I have seen a bunch of those down there, and none look all that great. People start out envisioning the Madden Cruiser, but unless you have a big pile of expendable cash, it just isn't going to measure up.

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate