Skip to content

Is there anything Stevie Wonder Cannot Do?

Barber Shop Talk
5 3 821
  • @danamal said:

    Can he spot the chick in the front row flashing her boobs at him?

    He can sense it.

  • @danamal said:

    Can he spot the chick in the front row flashing her boobs at him?

    He can sense it.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    He can sense it.

    OK, here's one for you.....

    Stevie meets Tiger Woods at a party.....

    Hey, Tiger, you're pretty good, want to play some golf some time?

    Tiger: well, yeah sure..... but how you going to find where the hole is?

    Stevie: I'll just let my caddie get up on the green, and yell, and I'll know where the hole is.

    Tiger: well, OK

    Stevie: You want to play me for $1,000 a hole?

    Tiger: Thinks about it for awhile, "sure anytime."

    Stevie: "What night you want to play?"

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    He can sense it.

    OK, here's one for you.....

    Stevie meets Tiger Woods at a party.....

    Hey, Tiger, you're pretty good, want to play some golf some time?

    Tiger: well, yeah sure..... but how you going to find where the hole is?

    Stevie: I'll just let my caddie get up on the green, and yell, and I'll know where the hole is.

    Tiger: well, OK

    Stevie: You want to play me for $1,000 a hole?

    Tiger: Thinks about it for awhile, "sure anytime."

    Stevie: "What night you want to play?"

    @hoorta said:

    OK, here's one for you.....

    Stevie meets Tiger Woods at a party.....

    Hey, Tiger, you're pretty good, want to play some golf some time?

    Tiger: well, yeah sure..... but how you going to find where the hole is?

    Stevie: I'll just let my caddie get up on the green, and yell, and I'll know where the hole is.

    Tiger: well, OK

    Stevie: You want to play me for $1,000 a hole?

    Tiger: Thinks about it for awhile, "sure anytime."

    Stevie: "What night you want to play?"

    That is good. Thanks for that

  • See.