Congrats New York Times on 5 Pulitzers.
-
JOURNALISM:
Breaking News Reporting - The New York Times Staff
Investigative Reporting - David Barstow of The New York Times
International Reporting - The New York Times Staff
Criticism - Holland Cotter of The New York Times
Feature Photography - Damon Winter of The New York Times
via here.
-
JOURNALISM:
Breaking News Reporting - The New York Times Staff
Investigative Reporting - David Barstow of The New York Times
International Reporting - The New York Times Staff
Criticism - Holland Cotter of The New York Times
Feature Photography - Damon Winter of The New York Times
via here.
mz. said:
via here.I don't think anyone accuses the NYT of being incompetent.
As I see it they are one of the giants of a dying breed, print journalism.
I think they have taken a conscious turn to the left in order to shore up one demographic in order to stay afloat.
As much as it bothers me to see them so boldy stand against the US I understand the profit motive and I'll be sorry to see the great American tradition of daily newpapers go the way of the blacksmith shop.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login