13 year old girl strip searched in school
-
-
Are you kidding me? "The school needs this flexibility". I don't even know where to start. This wouldn't even be legal if the cops did it. They had NO probable cause at all, another student pointing a finger is all they need to STRIP SEARCH a 13 year old for frickin Ibuprofen? Not good, not good at all. I can't imagine the Supreme Court deciding this was warranted, but if they do I wonder how it will effect other 4th amendment cases.
-
My other concern is how far schools have come from being held accountable to the parents who vote on
taxes and school boards...
To not being held accountable to anybody. An education liberal's dream. Another reason why
teachers unions frantically hate the voucher programs - they want a captive audience to teach to
be leftists.
Be a conservative student? Get harrassed, even strip searched, phoney bad grades...
-
My other concern is how far schools have come from being held accountable to the parents who vote on
taxes and school boards...
To not being held accountable to anybody. An education liberal's dream. Another reason why
teachers unions frantically hate the voucher programs - they want a captive audience to teach to
be leftists.
Be a conservative student? Get harrassed, even strip searched, phoney bad grades...
My other concern is how far schools have come from being held accountable to the parents who vote on
taxes and school boards...
To not being held accountable to anybody. An education liberal's dream. Another reason why
teachers unions frantically hate the voucher programs - they want a captive audience to teach to
be leftists.
Be a conservative student? Get harrassed, even strip searched, phoney bad grades...
Cal, when you go that far you take credibility away from the whole argument. There is no evidence, or even insinuations that this student was conservative. I have heard of teachers who 'expose' students who don't share there view but this case is so far beyond that it isn't even funny. Like I said, the schools should not be able to do something that the LAW would not be able to do. I have a 17 month old son and at this point there is no way in hll that I am sending him to a public school. It is amazing how much seems to have changed in the 10 years since I graduated.
And you are spot on when it comes to the vouchers for the charter schools. It is about power and control and the vouchers give people an option on where the tax money they pay for their child's education goes. In this instance it is a liberal thing b/c they have more control over the schools....but POWER and CONTROL are not just liberal vices.
-
You're right, there is no way we know her politics.
What I was saying was, if that can be done to a child with no particular politics...
what would happen to a child who doesn't like Obama and the teacher is a hard core Obamanite?
But yes, I didn't have to bring in the conservative part.
I was thinking of the youtube video of the child who wanted to vote for McCain I think it was, and
was admonished in anger by the pro Obama teacher....My bad.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
