Skip to content

THE BROWNS TAVERN

The Browns Board
9 7 906
  • bb.gif


    The Oriole Cafe and The Browns Board will team up this summer to host a series of Cleveland Browns Training Camp Parties at one of Berea's closest bar/restaurants to the Browns Berea Complex.

    The Oriole Cafe is located just around the corner from the Browns Berea Head Quarters and Training Camp practice fields, and will serve as the 'Live Version' of the famous on-line Tavern. The Browns Board and The Oriole Cafe have struck a partnership that will host a festive atmosphere for visitors to Berea, coming in for the Cleveland Browns Practices. The Oriole will serve as live version of The Browns Tavern, with the feel of this site.

    You now have a friend in Berea ... and a place to grab a bite to eat, have a few drinks, and to meet & gather with friends, within walking distance of the Browns facility.

    Once the Browns release more information on the 2009 Browns Training Camp, and sessions open to the public, we will set our Party Dates. Look for an Opening Day Event and events throughout the first weekend of Camp.


  • Looks good.

    I won't make any training camp action but I have a feeling my big butt will find one of those bar stools sometime during the season.

  • Signed up with them on FB Satn...........................

  • Signed up with them on FB Satn...........................

    @riffer-x said:

    Signed up with them on FB Satn...........................

    Glad you mentioned that Russ ...

    For those on FACEBOOK, sign-up as a fan of The Oriole Cafe (CLICK LINK), and receive updates instantly of all Cleveland related sports events at The Oriole.

  • awesome, thanks to whomever for doing the legwork. it adds quite a bit of value for those of us coming in from out of town.....and if those are the hags......i'd say it's bone burying time in CLE.

  • ya if those (2 hags) try hard enough they could have me.

  • Now I am just pig sick jealous, talk about rub it in. We'll I'll see you in 8 months I guess.

    Howie.

    Idea: if I get divorced Stan, do you think you could hook me up with some desperate chick that will marry me so i can get residency in the US?

    Being an English Browns fan sucks.

  • Now I am just pig sick jealous, talk about rub it in. We'll I'll see you in 8 months I guess.

    Howie.

    Idea: if I get divorced Stan, do you think you could hook me up with some desperate chick that will marry me so i can get residency in the US?

    Being an English Browns fan sucks.

    @howiedawg said:

    Now I am just pig sick jealous, talk about rub it in. We'll I'll see you in 8 months I guess.

    Howie.

    Idea: if I get divorced Stan, do you think you could hook me up with some desperate chick that will marry me so i can get residency in the US?

    Being an English Browns fan sucks.

    Roach, he sure can cook but he is taken but zombo might be desperate enough oh wait, you said chick sorry

  • @howiedawg said:

    Now I am just pig sick jealous, talk about rub it in. We'll I'll see you in 8 months I guess.

    Howie.

    Idea: if I get divorced Stan, do you think you could hook me up with some desperate chick that will marry me so i can get residency in the US?

    Being an English Browns fan sucks.

    Roach, he sure can cook but he is taken but zombo might be desperate enough oh wait, you said chick sorry

    @sperk said:

    Roach, he sure can cook but he is taken but zombo might be desperate enough oh wait, you said chick sorry

    Don, I had no idea you were a gay marriage supporter! You know what, to get a full season under my belt i'd marry either of them, just no touching, kissing, sex, actually just like a real marriage!!! 🙂