Skip to content

mock 2.0

The Browns Board
48 11 2.8k
  • 1 Detroit

    Stafford, Matthew

    QB, Georgia Player

    2 St. Louis

    Smith, Jason

    OT, Baylor Player

    3 Kansas City

    Raji, B.J.

    DT, BC Player

    4 Seattle

    Monroe, Eugene

    OT, Virginia Player

    5 Cleveland

    Curry, Aaron

    OLB, Wake Forest Player

    6Cincinnati

    Smith, Andre

    OT, Alabama Player

    7 Oakland

    Maclin, Jeremy

    WR, Missouri Player

    8 Jacksonville

    Crabtree, M.

    WR, Texas Tech Player

    9 Green Bay

    Oher, Michael

    OT, Mississippi Player

    10 San Francisco

    Orakpo, Brian

    DE, Texas Player

    11 Buffalo

    Britton, Eben

    OT, Arizona Player

    12 Denver

    Sanchez, Mark

    QB, USC Player

    13 Washington

    Ayers, Robert

    DE, Tennessee Player

    14 New Orleans

    Jenkins, Malcolm

    CB , Ohio State Player

    15 Houston

    Davis, Vontae

    CB, Illinois Player

    16 San Diego

    Jackson, Tyson

    DE, LSU Player

    17New York

    Freeman, Josh

    QB, Kansas St. Player

    18 Denver

    Maualuga, Rey

    ILB, USC Player

    19 Tampa Bay

    Cushing, Brian

    OLB, USC Player

    20 Detroit

    Jerry, Peria

    DT, Mississippi Player

    21Philadelphia

    Pettigrew, B.

    TE, Okla. State Player

    22 Minnesota

    Harvin, Percy

    WR, Florida Player

    23 New England

    Matthews, Clay

    OLB, USC Player

    24 Atlanta

    Brown, Everette

    DE, Florida State Player

    25 Miami

    Maybin, Aaron

    DE, Penn State Player

    26 Baltimore

    Smith, Alphonso

    CB, Wake Forest Player

    27 Indianapolis

    Hood, Evander

    DE, Missouri Player

    28 Buffalo

    English, Larry

    OLB, N. Illinois Player

    29 New York

    Britt, Kenny

    WR, Rutgers Player

    30 Tennessee

    Nicks, Hakeem

    WR, UNC Player

    31 Arizona

    Moreno, K.

    RB, Georgia Player

    32 Pittsburgh

    Mack, Alex

    C, California

    Wells to detroit with #33???

  • According to Alo, Pitt doesn't like Mack they like Wood better. I'd like to get Wood at pick 29 for Braylon and block Pitt. I kept saying Mack in other threads but meant Wood. Alo says he's stronger and more stout.

  • pitt needs a corner as well...Uconn's Butler

  • Looking fairly realistic. Not sure Jacksonville wouldn't take Sanchez, instead of Crabtree, though Crabtree would be real value, could see Jacksonville being able to trade down to Denver, WA or NYJets if Sanchez is there at their pick

  • I just don't think gerrard was problem...the jags lost 3 lineman last year and was the crux of the problem....they just gave him a big contract....just dont buy the hype ....smokescreen to me...I did this with no trades.

  • Yeah, TFY Draft is reporting that they've received a guarantee from one of their sources that the Steelers won't be taking Mack at #32.

    Also, I don't think Seattle's going to take a tackle, especially if Jason Smith's off the board. Walter makes some good points here, and the Seahawks' GM seemed to corroborate those points at a recent presser. I think they'll take Crabtree; I'm assuming their much publicized interest in Sanchez isn't totally sincere.

  • put up your mock aloy... I have to compete with someone...Jason J aint around!!! Also...I'm and have been going back and fourth with KC and Seattle picks...

  • Not done yet, but I should have it ready by tomorrow.

    We should start up the mock draft competition we had last year. IIRC, both you and Heck kicked my ass.

  • fair warning...I've been doing this 26 years...I love draft day. I mean really do....been watching gavel to gavel since its been on TV

    Hardest in years

  • Looking fairly realistic. Not sure Jacksonville wouldn't take Sanchez, instead of Crabtree, though Crabtree would be real value, could see Jacksonville being able to trade down to Denver, WA or NYJets if Sanchez is there at their pick

    @dieselpusher said:

    Looking fairly realistic. Not sure Jacksonville wouldn't take Sanchez, instead of Crabtree, though Crabtree would be real value, could see Jacksonville being able to trade down to Denver, WA or NYJets if Sanchez is there at their pick

    FAIRLY...PUT YOURS UP! BRING IT. What's up Jimbo???

  • I like the mock draft but i think its wishfull thinking curry will fall to us....kc drafted glen dorsey last year and they run a 3-4 there not going to take raji in my opinion but i could be wrong

  • Dorsey is out of position as NT in 3-4...would be a better end. he should be a 4-3 DT but Pioli's track record is DL DL DL... Curry is a good selection here and so is eugene Monroe......I've been going back and forth for weeks on this.

  • Dorsey is out of position as NT in 3-4...would be a better end. he should be a 4-3 DT but Pioli's track record is DL DL DL... Curry is a good selection here and so is eugene Monroe......I've been going back and forth for weeks on this.

    @solon16 said:

    Dorsey is out of position as NT in 3-4...would be a better end. he should be a 4-3 DT but Pioli's track record is DL DL DL

    Tank Tyler is going to be playing NT for them. That's what he did in college. Dorsey will be an end.

  • @solon16 said:

    Dorsey is out of position as NT in 3-4...would be a better end. he should be a 4-3 DT but Pioli's track record is DL DL DL

    Tank Tyler is going to be playing NT for them. That's what he did in college. Dorsey will be an end.

    @oldcrow1945 said:

    Tank Tyler is going to be playing NT for them. That's what he did in college. Dorsey will be an end.

    Put up your mock!

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    Tank Tyler is going to be playing NT for them. That's what he did in college. Dorsey will be an end.

    Put up your mock!

    @solon16 said:

    Put up your mock!

    I put up my Brown's mock....I could do the entire thing later tonight or tomorrow though.

    I'm telling ya Solon...the chiefs aren't taking Raji. It's been all over the web that Tyler is moving back to his natural postition. He played it at N.C. State.

  • thanks but NC state plays a 4-3...Tyler 4-3 DT.

  • thanks but NC state plays a 4-3...Tyler 4-3 DT.

    @solon16 said:

    thanks but NC state plays a 4-3...Tyler 4-3 DT.

    Now they do...Not under Chuck Amato.

    Tom O'Brian switched back to the 4-3

  • He came out the same year as Williams and , lawson ...right?

  • He came out the same year as Williams and , lawson ...right?

    @solon16 said:

    He came out the same year as Williams and , lawson ...right?

    O'Brian was hired in December of 2006...His first season at N.C. State was in 2007. Tyler's first year in the NFL.

    Tyler's entire college career was under Amato in the 3-4 defense.

  • explain to me then why the starting D-line in 2005 was Williams, McCargo, Tyler and Manny Lawson? google it...4-3