mock 2.0
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
-
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
I think Indy will go defense. It may be tackle but they have to address the run defense. Especially after losing Johnson last year.
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
I think Indy will go defense. It may be tackle but they have to address the run defense. Especially after losing Johnson last year.
I think Indy will go defense. It may be tackle but they have to address the run defense. Especially after losing Johnson last year.
Okay I'm calling it.
Indy goes with Robiskie.
-
i'm not trying to be a dick, but kansas city taking raji? didn't they draft glenn dorsey last year and are switching to a 3-4? doesn't make sense to me.
Raji = NT
Dorsey = DE (in a 3-4)
AdaM said:
Raji = NTDorsey = DE (in a 3-4)
I wouldn't waste my pick on a NT when I have this beast already on my line.
Tank Tyler

-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
That's pretty sweet, but maybe Wood instead of Mack since he's stronger according to Alo.
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
If they skimp it should be at safety. I like Delmas, but like Alo and you say next year is a much deeper safety draft and they can get by this year with somebody like Milloy etc.
Not homering here, but I would take Robo instead of Britt because I think he's more ready to help now, and we'll need it. I think the Colts may nab him in the first though.
-
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
If they skimp it should be at safety. I like Delmas, but like Alo and you say next year is a much deeper safety draft and they can get by this year with somebody like Milloy etc.
Not homering here, but I would take Robo instead of Britt because I think he's more ready to help now, and we'll need it. I think the Colts may nab him in the first though.
If they skimp it should be at safety. I like Delmas, but like Alo and you say next year is a much deeper safety draft and they can get by this year with somebody like Milloy etc.
Not homering here, but I would take Robo instead of Britt because I think he's more ready to help now, and we'll need it. I think the Colts may nab him in the first though.
I like Robo too...But I'm lost as to who I like better. I see Britt being more physical which I like. But Robo has better hands is a smart, quality kid.
Wow, you think Robo goes in the first to the Colts? That's a bold prediction!
I still think the Colts go defensive tackle. I'll say they go Hood or Jerry.
-
#5 Brian Orakpo
#29 Alex Mack-from gmen
#36 Brain Robiskie
#50 Patrick Chung
#91 Rashad Jennings- from gmen
#104 Jasper Brinkley
#151 Corey Irvin- from gmen
#177 Deon Butler
This is who I want. YEAH
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
When I posted mine it was what I thought they'd do, not what I wanted to see happen.....I think I like yours better! You have an extra pick in yours that I didn't. So you think we get a 1st, 3rd and 5th for Edwards? I sure hope so!
If Britt were still there at #36, would you still take Robiskie?
Although I really wanted to see Delmas in a Browns uniform, that safety could wait for Mays or Berry next year
I like Robiskie becuase i think he might be a little more nfl ready, he isnt as tough put he is more complete, as for Delmas i would like him too but he will be gone, I predicted the 5th rounder because if the eagles sign Boldin before the giants bet BE we might be able to squeeze that extra pick.
-
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
No offense, but this isn't very good. No way the Colts select a DE, noooo way, and Sanchez won't fall that far. Plus, the rumors about Denver liking him are overblown and there's been no evidence that's actually true. There are other problems but I don't feel like ranting.
put yours up! mines not complete as stated. 3.0 will be final...P.S Hood is a DT!
-
I dont know what round this dude is going in but who ever gets him is getting one big son of a bitch
Herman Johnson (OT)
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 364
College: LSU
Conference: SEC
21 years old and already this huge, my god. put his ass at right guard and we are set
-
Big Herman was absolutely horrible at the Senior Bowl. Here's one report:
Herman Johnson OL LSU 6073 382 11 1/4 36
Monday Practice Notes: Uses his size and strength to his advantage when he is able to keep his man in front of him, but quicker guys gave him fits all afternoon.
Tuesday Practice Notes: Big, slow, and lumbering. Basically wraps up the play of Johnson on this day. Seeing action at right tackle, the natural guard clearly did not display the athleticism needed to play on the edge. His lateral quickness was nonexistent, he was caught reaching for his punch on multiple occasions, and simply was not able to use his size to his advantage. The one redeeming quality of the day is when Herman Johnson lands a solid initial punch, a defender certainly feels it.
Wednesday Practice Notes: Better than the day before, if only slightly. The practice started off horribly as he simply could not move to get his blocks out at right tackle. He was a liability trying to cut off backside. Once pass rush drills came along, he started out okay with a couple nice sets and a good punch. This did not last long as Johnson was spun around and then easily bulled by the smaller defensive linemen. Some comfort ability returned when place back at guard, but it certainly was not a saving grace.
Thursday Practice Notes: Really struggled. Lumbers about the field and shows no ability in space or in motion. Played right tackle and was no good there either.
Analysis: Unfortunately started the entire process on the wrong foot, coming in overweight and out of shape. Somehow things got worse for the guard prospect. He clearly cannot play offensive tackle as some scouts were curious in seeing. Lacked any type of lateral movement. Because of his lack of movement skills, his technique breaks down quickly. Johnson is a giant piece of unmolded clay who entered the week with high hopes but could have left Mobile with the potential of being undrafted come April.
-
I'm a little bit skeptical of all the Sanchez to Seattle talk, but I'm hearing too many people confirming it to not at least give it some consideration.
If he goes at #4, here's how I'd mock the rest of the first round. I've included in parentheses other names I considered at each pick.
- 1. Detroit -
2. St. Louis - Jason Smith (Eugene Monroe)
3. Kansas City - Aaron Curry (Eugene Monroe)
4. Seattle - Mark Sanchez (Michael Crabtree)
5. Cleveland - Michael Crabtree (Brian Orakpo)
6. Cincinnati - Eugene Monroe (Brian Orakpo)
7. Oakland - B.J. Raji (Jeremy Maclin, Andre Smith)
8. Jacksonville - Jeremy Maclin (Andre Smith)
9. Green Bay - Brian Orakpo (Tyson Jackon, Andre Smith)
10. San Francisco - Andre Smith
11. Buffalo - Aaron Maybin (Michael Oher)
12. Denver - Tyson Jackson (Beanie Wells)
13. Washington - Michael Oher (Everette Brown)
14. New Orleans - Beanie Wells (Malcolm Jenkins)
15. Houston - Brian Cushing (Malcolm Jenkins)
16. San Diego - Rey Maualuga (Malcolm Jenkins, Eben Britton)
17. New York Jets - Josh Freeman (Darrius Heyward-Bey, Brandon Pettigrew)
18. Denver - Everette Brown (Malcolm Jenkins, Clay Matthews, Knowshon Moreno)
19. Tampa - Robert Ayers (Peria Jerry)
20. Detroit - Brandon Pettigrew (Eben Britton, Malcolm Jenkins)
21. Philadelphia - Knowshon Moreno
22. Minnesota - Eben Britton (Darrius Heyward-Bey)
23. New England - Malcolm Jenkins
24. Atlanta - Clay Matthews (Louis Delmas, Peria Jerry)
25. Miami - Darius Butler (Hakeem Nicks)
26. Baltimore - Darrius Heyward-Bey (Vontae Davis)
27. Indianapolis - Peria Jerry (James Laurinaitis)
28. Buffalo - Phil Loadholt
29. New York Giants - Hakeem Nicks (Kenny Britt)
30. Tennessee - Percy Harvin
31. Arizona - Donald Brown (Larry English)
32. Pittsburgh - Alex Mack (Eric Wood, Jarron Gilbert, Alphonso Smith)
-
We are the only team in top ten that couldn't use a Left Tackle...i find that interesting. We didn't score a TD in last lot of games...we have to take a Offensive playmaker for the Money we are going to spend...if we don't really want Crabtree then I say Macklin...I think the least risky choice.
-
I wanted to see Detroit take an OT, but according to Heck it ain't gonna happen, so here's my guess.
1. Detroit - Matthew Stafford QB
2. St. Louis – J Smith OT
3. KC - AaronCurry LB
4. Seattle - Sanchez QB
5. Cleveland - BJ Raji DL
6. Cincinnati - Crabtree WR
7. Oakland- Maclin WR
8. Jacksonville – Eugene Monroe OT
9. Green Bay - Tyson Jackson
10. San Francisco - Brian Orakpo OLB/DE
11. Buffalo - Michael Oher
12. Denver - Rey Maualuga
13. Washington- Aaron Maybin
14. New Orleans - Beanie Well
15. Houston - Malcolm Jenkins
16. San Diego- Brian Cushing
17. New York Jets - Josh Freeman
18. Denver - Knowshone Morenoo
19. Tampa- Larry English
20. Detroit - Brandon Petigrew TE
21. Philadelphia – A. Smith OL
22. Minnesota- Hakeem Nicks
23. New England - Clay Matthews
24. Atlanta - Vontae Davis
25. Miami - Darius Butler
26. Baltimore - Darrius Heyward-Bey
27. Indianapolis - James Laurinaitis
28. Buffalo - DE
29. New York Giants – Robert Ayers
30. Tennessee – Percy Harvin
31. Arizona – Donald Brown
32. Pittsburgh – Alex Mack
Round 2
33. Detroit –
34. New England
35. St. Louis
36. Cleveland – Eric Wood C
-
1 Detroit
Stafford, Matthew
QB, Georgia Player
2 St. Louis
Smith, Jason
OT, Baylor Player
3 Kansas City
Raji, B.J.
DT, BC Player
4 Seattle
Monroe, Eugene
OT, Virginia Player
5 Cleveland
Curry, Aaron
OLB, Wake Forest Player
6Cincinnati
Smith, Andre
OT, Alabama Player
7 Oakland
Maclin, Jeremy
WR, Missouri Player
8 Jacksonville
Crabtree, M.
WR, Texas Tech Player
9 Green Bay
Oher, Michael
OT, Mississippi Player
10 San Francisco
Orakpo, Brian
DE, Texas Player
11 Buffalo
Britton, Eben
OT, Arizona Player
12 Denver
Sanchez, Mark
QB, USC Player
13 Washington
Ayers, Robert
DE, Tennessee Player
14 New Orleans
Jenkins, Malcolm
CB , Ohio State Player
15 Houston
Davis, Vontae
CB, Illinois Player
16 San Diego
Jackson, Tyson
DE, LSU Player
17New York
Freeman, Josh
QB, Kansas St. Player
18 Denver
Maualuga, Rey
ILB, USC Player
19 Tampa Bay
Cushing, Brian
OLB, USC Player
20 Detroit
Jerry, Peria
DT, Mississippi Player
21Philadelphia
Pettigrew, B.
TE, Okla. State Player
22 Minnesota
Harvin, Percy
WR, Florida Player
23 New England
Matthews, Clay
OLB, USC Player
24 Atlanta
Brown, Everette
DE, Florida State Player
25 Miami
Maybin, Aaron
DE, Penn State Player
26 Baltimore
Smith, Alphonso
CB, Wake Forest Player
27 Indianapolis
Hood, Evander
DE, Missouri Player
28 Buffalo
English, Larry
OLB, N. Illinois Player
29 New York
Britt, Kenny
WR, Rutgers Player
30 Tennessee
Nicks, Hakeem
WR, UNC Player
31 Arizona
Moreno, K.
RB, Georgia Player
32 Pittsburgh
Mack, Alex
C, California
Wells to detroit with #33???
1 Detroit
Stafford, Matthew
QB, Georgia Player
2 St. Louis
Smith, Jason
OT, Baylor Player
3 Kansas City
Raji, B.J.
DT, BC Player
4 Seattle
Monroe, Eugene
OT, Virginia Player
5 Cleveland
Curry, Aaron
OLB, Wake Forest Player
6Cincinnati
Smith, Andre
OT, Alabama Player
7 Oakland
Maclin, Jeremy
WR, Missouri Player
8 Jacksonville
Crabtree, M.
WR, Texas Tech Player
9 Green Bay
Oher, Michael
OT, Mississippi Player
10 San Francisco
Orakpo, Brian
DE, Texas Player
11 Buffalo
Britton, Eben
OT, Arizona Player
12 Denver
Sanchez, Mark
QB, USC Player
13 Washington
Ayers, Robert
DE, Tennessee Player
14 New Orleans
Jenkins, Malcolm
CB , Ohio State Player
15 Houston
Davis, Vontae
CB, Illinois Player
16 San Diego
Jackson, Tyson
DE, LSU Player
17New York
Freeman, Josh
QB, Kansas St. Player
18 Denver
Maualuga, Rey
ILB, USC Player
19 Tampa Bay
Cushing, Brian
OLB, USC Player
20 Detroit
Jerry, Peria
DT, Mississippi Player
21Philadelphia
Pettigrew, B.
TE, Okla. State Player
22 Minnesota
Harvin, Percy
WR, Florida Player
23 New England
Matthews, Clay
OLB, USC Player
24 Atlanta
Brown, Everette
DE, Florida State Player
25 Miami
Maybin, Aaron
DE, Penn State Player
26 Baltimore
Smith, Alphonso
CB, Wake Forest Player
27 Indianapolis
Hood, Evander
DE, Missouri Player
28 Buffalo
English, Larry
OLB, N. Illinois Player
29 New York
Britt, Kenny
WR, Rutgers Player
30 Tennessee
Nicks, Hakeem
WR, UNC Player
31 Arizona
Moreno, K.
RB, Georgia Player
32 Pittsburgh
Mack, Alex
C, California
Wells to detroit with #33???
My Mock:
1. Lions: Matthew Stafford-QB
2. Rams Jason Smith-OT
3. Chiefs Aaron Curry-LB
4. Seattle..Mark Sanchez-QB
5. Browns..Jerry Maclin-WR
6. Bengals..B.J. Raji-DL
7. Raiders..Michael Crabtree-WR
8. Jaqs......Eugene Monroe-OL
9. Packers...Brian Orakpo-LB
10. 49ers...Andre Smith-OT
11. Bills.....Tyson Jackson-DE
12 Denver..Rey Maualuga-LB
13.Redskins..Michael Oher-OT
14. Saints....Michael Jenkins-DB
15. Texans...Jerry Peria-DT
16. Chargers..Eben Britton-OT
17. Jets.........Knowshon Moreno-RB
18. Broncos...Aaron Maybin-LB
19. Buc's.......Josh Freeman-QB
20. Lions.......Robert Ayers-DE
21. Eagles.....Darius Heyward Bey-WR
22. Vikings....Percy Harvin-WR
23. Patriots...Clay Matthews-LB
24. Falcons....Everette Brown-LB
25. Dolphins...Hakeem Nicks-WR
26. Ravens.....Chris Wells-RB
27. Colts........Evander Hood-DT
28. Bills.........Brandon Pettigrew-TE
29. Giants......Kenny Britt-WR
30. Titans.......Vontae Davis-CB
31. Arizona.....Donald Brown-RB
32. Steelers....Fili Moala-DL
Surprises: The Steelers will not draft a offensive lineman in the 1st round and Brian Cushing will not be drafted in 1st round
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login