Skip to content

interesting article on BE

The Browns Board
5 5 668
  • @solon16 said:

    http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/real_scou..._a_new_contract

    This definitely helps out the Browns' stance in their asking price!

  • Its such a hard call, I really think BE can be a top talent but he just drops so many passes. It just screams lack of concentration. I remember reading somewhere that he get very anxious and nervous before games. Watching him on the field last year I believe it. I think it was a case of every dropped pass exasperated the problem. In any case, if I was a GM I don't know how I would feel about spending 10 mil a year so BE can work out his head problems while the team is trying to win.

  • According to Sal Paolantonio, trade talks with the Giants have reached a stalemate. The Browns are demanding Mathias Kiwanuka and a 1st round pick, while the Giants are only offering a 2nd and a 5th (and have said that Kiwanuka's completely off the table).

    Paolantonio says the Giants are now willing to take a wait and see approach on Saturday. They realize that they're the only realistic trading partner for Braylon, so they're in a relatively strong bargaining position. And according to Michael Smith, the trade likely won't happen; because the Browns don't have many offensive weapons and the Giants aren't desperate to get Braylon, neither side is going to cave in to the other team's trade demands.

  • According to Sal Paolantonio, trade talks with the Giants have reached a stalemate. The Browns are demanding Mathias Kiwanuka and a 1st round pick, while the Giants are only offering a 2nd and a 5th (and have said that Kiwanuka's completely off the table).

    Paolantonio says the Giants are now willing to take a wait and see approach on Saturday. They realize that they're the only realistic trading partner for Braylon, so they're in a relatively strong bargaining position. And according to Michael Smith, the trade likely won't happen; because the Browns don't have many offensive weapons and the Giants aren't desperate to get Braylon, neither side is going to cave in to the other team's trade demands.

    Aloysius said:

    According to Sal Paolantonio, trade talks with the Giants have reached a stalemate. The Browns are demanding Mathias Kiwanuka and a 1st round pick, while the Giants are only offering a 2nd and a 5th.

    Paolantonio says the Giants are now willing to take a wait and see approach on Saturday. They realize that they're the only realistic trading partner for Braylon, so they're in a relatively strong bargaining position. And according to Michael Smith, the trade likely won't happen; because the Browns don't have many offensive weapons and the Giants aren't desperate to get Braylon, neither side is going to cave in to the other team's trade demands.

    The Brown's can live without trading Edwards, but can the Giants get to where they want to be without him. No way I trade him without a 1st and Hixon or Smith. Smith indicated that the the Giants said Kiwanuka is a deal breaker.