Browns Twitter feeds here
-
lol old people.
I don't use twitter either, though. Facebook's fine w/ me.
-
Hey I just became a Derek Anderson follower on Twitter, fascinating stuff.......
Just got flowers from Lumbergh, real pretty
Just watched re-run of Giants game last season, man I was good that night
Just watched all the other games from last season, oh well.
Just saw that bitch Brady in the weights room, I'm gonna piss in his gatorade
Just thought I saw mangini in head office but it was Meatloaf booking the stadium for a concert, guys with fat tits all look the same! Silly ole me.
Just got more flowers and a pair of shorts from Lumbergh, he's such a teaser
JT just invited me shooting again, said no need to wear hunting jacket this time
The off season is so long, especially when no one talks to you. Where's Willie?
-
AdaM said:
I'm 24, and I don't use myspace, facebook, or this thing.I don't get the whole attraction.
Yeah, but you got Amber.
-
AdaM said:
I'm 24, and I don't use myspace, facebook, or this thing.I don't get the whole attraction.
Yeah, but you got Amber.
Yeah, but you got Amber.
And guess how we met?

-
Yeah, but you got Amber.
And guess how we met?

AdaM said:
And guess how we met?
fine-ass convention? what were you doing there?
-
AdaM said:
And guess how we met?
fine-ass convention? what were you doing there?
-
AdaM said:
I'm 24, and I don't use myspace, facebook, or this thing.I don't get the whole attraction.
Yeah, but you got Amber.
Yeah, but you got Amber.
i'm still kind of new here. who is amber and why do people keep mentioning her?
-
Yeah, but you got Amber.
i'm still kind of new here. who is amber and why do people keep mentioning her?
i'm still kind of new here. who is amber and why do people keep mentioning her?
amber is adam's girlfriend. she's hot and has a nice posterior.
-
AdaM said:
haha!Myspace

i'd like to put it in her-space. AM I RIGHT!? WHO'S WITH ME!?
-
Bottom line... it's another medium for people to cheat their employers out of work for the pay they're getting, or in the event of not having a job, it's another way to pretend you have a life.
I joined a couple weeks back.
Bottom line... it's another medium for people to cheat their employers out of work for the pay they're getting, or in the event of not having a job, it's another way to pretend you have a life.
I joined a couple weeks back.
That's classic stuff!!
-
i'm still kind of new here. who is amber and why do people keep mentioning her?
amber is adam's girlfriend. she's hot and has a nice posterior.
amber is adam's girlfriend. she's hot and has a nice posterior.
Damn, I have a daughter named Amber....I hope Adam isn't her boyfriend.
-
I don't know how many of us here are using Twitter, but I thought a thread of Browns related Twitter feeds might be nice. Here's what I've found so far. Personally, I'm new to it.
http://twitter.com/cdotcombrowns
https://twitter.com/espnafc_north
http://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk
Oh, and Sanchez is a Twitter addict. Check him out here: http://twitter.com/Mark_Sanchez . This kid is loving life right now.
Oh, and Sanchez is a Twitter addict. Check him out here: http://twitter.com/Mark_Sanchez . This kid is loving life right now.
Again, this kid is having a ball. From his Twitter feed:
Early flight to NYC from LAX. Big Apple baby!
about 4 hours ago from txt Had a great workout in OC with QB coach Bob Johnson. Headed up to Staples for Lakers vs. Jazz, Game 2.
about 17 hours ago from web
All done for the day. Grabbing dinner w/ Petros, Money, and the crew. Off the clock and relaxing.
7:33 PM Apr 20th from txt
We may have just hit warp speed in the Navigator. Holy cow!
6:27 PM Apr 20th from txt
On the way to Petros & Money Show. I'll be live & in studio in just a bit. Fox Sports Radio-in LA that's 570am.
6:11 PM Apr 20th from txt
Man o man! Awesome day. 1 more stop. On the way to Petros & Money Show. I'll be live & in studio in just a bit. Fox Sports Radio-in LA t ...
6:08 PM Apr 20th from txt
Now taping an interview w/ Tony Bruno. Will air on XM 143 & Sirius 122 at 7:25 PST today.
In the home stretch!
5:59 PM Apr 20th from txt Back in the Navigator.
Going on the radio waves with KKFN the Fan 104.3 in Denver right now.
5:47 PM Apr 20th from txt
About to tape interview for Yahoo Sports. Check it out tomorrow on www.sports.yahoo.com.
5:26 PM Apr 20th from txt
BTW, good grub at NFL Network. Chicken club panini is NICE!
5:10 PM Apr 20th from txt Back in the Navigator and headed to Yahoo Sports Studio. On the way...interview with Sporting News Radio.
5:08 PM Apr 20th from txt
Getting tired. Gotta get jacked up for next segment on NFL Network--going on the field BABY!
4:31 PM Apr 20th from txt
Finished Path to the Draft & getting ready for NFL Total Access on NFL Network. Doing an interview with LA Times in between.
3:50 PM Apr 20th from txt
About to go on with Marc Benarzyk on ESPN Radio 1040 in Tampa
2:29 PM Apr 20th from txt On my way over to the NFL Network studios. Going to do a couple of live shows--Path to the Draft and Total Access.
1:37 PM Apr 20th from txt
Next up...ESPN 101 Radio in St. Louis. What's up St. Louis!
12:41 PM Apr 20th from txt
Just did the Tirico & Van Pelt on ESPN radio. They were cool.
12:39 PM Apr 20th from txt
Aced the debate--got to chat with Rome--lots more on tap today.
11:48 AM Apr 20th from txt
Stopping by Heritage Hall, seeing what's up w/ Coach Carroll before I head to class.
9:27 AM Apr 20th from txt
Going on Sirus Radio w/ Tim Brando channel 127 in two minutes.
9:08 AM Apr 20th from txt
-
I don't know. . . this board is gay enough for me(j/K), like i need a twitter whatever.
Hell my dad didn't need a forum or twitter to be a browns fan!
-
Mary Kay Cabot and Tony Grossi say they'll twitter in real time at the draft. Again, I'm new to this Twitter thing, but it seems to be a pretty quick and easy way to follow what's hitting the internet. I'm following mostly news and sports feeds and it is not too bad. Time will tell. A little easier, so far, than an RSS feeder like Google Reader.
http://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom
=============================
http://twitter.com/si_peterking for Peter King
-
From Bud Shaw
Getting ready to go to Browns draft, expecting a fan riot if they trade Brady Quinn...
about 1 hour ago from web
Again, no idea if this Twitter stuff will be beneficial.
Patriots say they may Twitter their draft picks before its announced.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login