Skip to content

Browns - Broncos Predictions

The Browns Board
31 19 2.5k
  • Oh, Lumbergh. icon_rolleyes.gif

    The world is a cruel, cruel place, is it not?

  • 23-20 Browns.

    Quinn goes 18 for 24 for 250 yards, 1 TD and zero INTs. Leads the game winning FG drive.

  • Since yours is merely sarcasm, I'll give you reality. The receivers finally get their head in the game, the offensive line's pass protection is consistently awesome, the playcalling doesn't get questioned, we keep the defense off the field, and we sustain drives. All mysteriously so.

    And the most important, when the going gets tough, the Quaterback doesn't stand there with a confused, annoyed look on his face with his Retarded goat-tee.. He actually leads the team. With his sexy hair.

  • Well I predicted 35 to 21 on an earlier thread thinking that we would have no heart going into the game. With this change I think we will play better.

    Browns 24

    Broncos 17

    But expecting Quinn to come out and light it up is unrealistic and trying to set him up for failure. Which is Im sure what you would love to see.

  • Quinn goes 15 for 25, for 208 with 1 TD and 1 INT.

    Browns win 24 - 17

  • Quinn baby, Quinn, BRADY, BRADY, BRADY! I say BQ 25 of 30 with 550 passing, 5 touchdowns, zero INT's.

  • Quinn will do all right, the defense will play really well because of the energy in the stadium. If Quinn throws an interception, prepare for the crowd to begin chanting "Dorsey! Dorsey! Dorsey!" When Dorsey comes in and sucks, expect chants for Cribbs.

  • On paper: Browns win by 2

  • Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.

    Browns are 0-4 when Stallworth is out.

    They are 3-1 when he plays.

  • \ said:

    Now that Brady Quinn is set to play vs the Denver CreamPuffs, how do you expect the game to turn out?

    I'll say 30-7 Browns. Quinn goes 20-22, 385 yards, and 4 TD passes. Zero picks.

    What say you?

    I don't know what Quinn will do, but I know one prediction I'd bet my house on, and that's your little ass going bonkers rooting for Queen to fail. That fooking around I did with you putting the mean drunk on for the Detroilet game pales to how fired up you'll be rooting for the Fag to fook it up. I'd love to have a videotape of you watching this game, that would be hysterical.

  • \ said:

    If Quinn throws an interception, prepare for the crowd to begin chanting "Dorsey! Dorsey! Dorsey!"

    Haha YEAH SURE!

    If Quinn threw a pick the boos would be directed at the receiver who 1)ran the wrong route, 2)didn't make the catch, 3)is trying to conspire against Quinn, 4)shouldn't be on the field, 5)shouldn't be on the team, 6)shouldn't be in the league.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Now that Brady Quinn is set to play vs the Denver CreamPuffs, how do you expect the game to turn out?

    I'll say 30-7 Browns. Quinn goes 20-22, 385 yards, and 4 TD passes. Zero picks.

    What say you?

    I don't know what Quinn will do, but I know one prediction I'd bet my house on, and that's your little ass going bonkers rooting for Queen to fail. That fooking around I did with you putting the mean drunk on for the Detroilet game pales to how fired up you'll be rooting for the Fag to fook it up. I'd love to have a videotape of you watching this game, that would be hysterical.

    Whether the Browns win or not is basically irrelevant from this point on, as they have officially mailed it in. I will definitely still be watching though.

  • \ said:

    Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.

    He 7 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD in three games. Yet that's the key?

    I MIGHT buy the argument that his presence frees up Edwards and Winslow, but Edwards has been getting the targets, he's just been dropping them/have them sail over his head, so it isn't something I'm buying into.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.

    He 7 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD in three games. Yet that's the key?

    apparently you didn't read the rest of my post.

    Browns are 0-4 when Stallworth doesn't play. They're 3-1 when he does play. I don't know why, but it's hard to think that's just a coincidence.

  • lumquinnjf4.png

    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT MY BEEEESSSTTT FRRRIIIIEEEENNNNDDDD!!!!

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.

    He 7 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD in three games. Yet that's the key?

    apparently you didn't read the rest of my post.

    Browns are 0-4 when Stallworth doesn't play. They're 3-1 when he does play. I don't know why, but it's hard to think that's just a coincidence.

    I read it. I find no reason to believe it isn't coincidental. So I skipped over it completely.

  • I believe the same poster created one with a Pink Quinn jersey earlier that was also quite funny.

  • Broncos fan here and I just wanted to say that Quinn should put up huge numbers on Thursday. Our defense simply sucks, adding to that Champ Bailey and DJ Williams are both out. Quinn will put up Kosar-esque numbers. Matt Cassell looked like a hall of famer just a few weeks ago. I hope Denver finds a way to win, and maybe they will. But, Quinn has the best possible draw for a debut ever.

  • Browns 31

    Donkos 28

    Denver is every bit as desperate as we are. They'll come to play. We need the defense to play like the Giants game to help ease Quinn into not having the whole thing on his shoulders.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    Browns 31

    Donkos 28

    Denver is every bit as desperate as we are. They'll come to play. We need the defense to play like the Giants game to help ease Quinn into not having the whole thing on his shoulders.

    Doug

    You got that one right. My Broncos need this win in a big way. Despite our horrible performance so far, we are still leading the division, but unless we stop our slide and start winning games SD will pass us by in a heartbeat. I was hoping RAC would wait another week on Quinn, as Anderson was capable of giving us the game, but it now looks like we will have to earn it.

    As far as the game goes, it is very hard to get a read on the Bronco's this year. Sometimes the offense is there, sometimes it isn't, the D shows up for a few quarters every game. it is like we have a whole team of Andersons, you just never know what you are going to get.

    I am going with the (Broncos) homer prediction 35-33 Broncos. High scoring shootout where Quinn shows some flashes, but makes a few rookie mistakes allowing Denver to squeak out the win. Above all I will echo my first post here back when this was just a preseason game a year ago. Good luck to everyone and cheers to a game with no injuries and no penalties.