Browns - Broncos Predictions
-
Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.
Browns are 0-4 when Stallworth is out.
They are 3-1 when he plays.
-
\ said:
Now that Brady Quinn is set to play vs the Denver CreamPuffs, how do you expect the game to turn out?I'll say 30-7 Browns. Quinn goes 20-22, 385 yards, and 4 TD passes. Zero picks.
What say you?
I don't know what Quinn will do, but I know one prediction I'd bet my house on, and that's your little ass going bonkers rooting for Queen to fail. That fooking around I did with you putting the mean drunk on for the Detroilet game pales to how fired up you'll be rooting for the Fag to fook it up. I'd love to have a videotape of you watching this game, that would be hysterical.
-
\ said:
If Quinn throws an interception, prepare for the crowd to begin chanting "Dorsey! Dorsey! Dorsey!"Haha YEAH SURE!
If Quinn threw a pick the boos would be directed at the receiver who 1)ran the wrong route, 2)didn't make the catch, 3)is trying to conspire against Quinn, 4)shouldn't be on the field, 5)shouldn't be on the team, 6)shouldn't be in the league.
-
\ said:
\ said:
Now that Brady Quinn is set to play vs the Denver CreamPuffs, how do you expect the game to turn out?I'll say 30-7 Browns. Quinn goes 20-22, 385 yards, and 4 TD passes. Zero picks.
What say you?
I don't know what Quinn will do, but I know one prediction I'd bet my house on, and that's your little ass going bonkers rooting for Queen to fail. That fooking around I did with you putting the mean drunk on for the Detroilet game pales to how fired up you'll be rooting for the Fag to fook it up. I'd love to have a videotape of you watching this game, that would be hysterical.
Whether the Browns win or not is basically irrelevant from this point on, as they have officially mailed it in. I will definitely still be watching though.
-
\ said:
Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.He 7 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD in three games. Yet that's the key?
I MIGHT buy the argument that his presence frees up Edwards and Winslow, but Edwards has been getting the targets, he's just been dropping them/have them sail over his head, so it isn't something I'm buying into.
-
\ said:
\ said:
Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.He 7 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD in three games. Yet that's the key?
apparently you didn't read the rest of my post.
Browns are 0-4 when Stallworth doesn't play. They're 3-1 when he does play. I don't know why, but it's hard to think that's just a coincidence.
-

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT MY BEEEESSSTTT FRRRIIIIEEEENNNNDDDD!!!!
-
\ said:
\ said:
\ said:
Key to the win: Stallworth needs to play.He 7 catches for 56 yards and 1 TD in three games. Yet that's the key?
apparently you didn't read the rest of my post.
Browns are 0-4 when Stallworth doesn't play. They're 3-1 when he does play. I don't know why, but it's hard to think that's just a coincidence.
I read it. I find no reason to believe it isn't coincidental. So I skipped over it completely.
-
Broncos fan here and I just wanted to say that Quinn should put up huge numbers on Thursday. Our defense simply sucks, adding to that Champ Bailey and DJ Williams are both out. Quinn will put up Kosar-esque numbers. Matt Cassell looked like a hall of famer just a few weeks ago. I hope Denver finds a way to win, and maybe they will. But, Quinn has the best possible draw for a debut ever.
-
\ said:
Browns 31Donkos 28
Denver is every bit as desperate as we are. They'll come to play. We need the defense to play like the Giants game to help ease Quinn into not having the whole thing on his shoulders.
Doug
You got that one right. My Broncos need this win in a big way. Despite our horrible performance so far, we are still leading the division, but unless we stop our slide and start winning games SD will pass us by in a heartbeat. I was hoping RAC would wait another week on Quinn, as Anderson was capable of giving us the game, but it now looks like we will have to earn it.
As far as the game goes, it is very hard to get a read on the Bronco's this year. Sometimes the offense is there, sometimes it isn't, the D shows up for a few quarters every game. it is like we have a whole team of Andersons, you just never know what you are going to get.
I am going with the (Broncos) homer prediction 35-33 Broncos. High scoring shootout where Quinn shows some flashes, but makes a few rookie mistakes allowing Denver to squeak out the win. Above all I will echo my first post here back when this was just a preseason game a year ago. Good luck to everyone and cheers to a game with no injuries and no penalties.
-
Browns 32
Denver 21
Quinn gets early momentum off short passes round the side, beats the rush, gets confident, starts firing long, BE drops first two sitters, Quinn takes off his helmet and smashes it into BE's chest pads and screams at him to turn up and play, Crowd goes wild, BE steps up and catches three in the EZ.
-
I predict that I will be arrested for vandalizing NFL HQers when I realize that I cant get the game without NFL network.
-
Broncos have 3 INT's on the year and a 103.1 QBR against...and allow 5.1 y/c in the rushing game.
The Browns are going to continue 'protecting' the QB and will rush a minimum of 25 times, probably more in line with 30 times, to not only protect BQ but to protect the D from the potent Denver offense. Denver is going to run a considerable amount as well..and this game is going to be surprisingly LOW SCORING.
BQ will go for about 15/23, 184 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT
JL will go for about 24 rushes, 117 yds
Watch for Sanders/Harrison/Steptoe to make bigger contributions in this game as BQ has had the most practice with them (not the starters).
Browns 20
Broncos 16
-
I dont see how you can chalk this up as anything other than a positive developement, we know what we have in Anderson, we've known since that second game with the Bengals last season. 2 years in and we still dont know what we have in Quinn, now we get a shot at finding out. The only thing that is certain in my mind is that one of them has to go.
-
\ said:
Broncos have 3 INT's on the year and a 103.1 QBR against...and allow 5.1 y/c in the rushing game.The Browns are going to continue 'protecting' the QB and will rush a minimum of 25 times, probably more in line with 30 times, to not only protect BQ but to protect the D from the potent Denver offense. Denver is going to run a considerable amount as well..and this game is going to be surprisingly LOW SCORING.
BQ will go for about 15/23, 184 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT
JL will go for about 24 rushes, 117 yds
Watch for Sanders/Harrison/Steptoe to make bigger contributions in this game as BQ has had the most practice with them (not the starters).
Browns 20
Broncos 16
WPB, I love it, you have a computer for a brain. I'm going to check back here and see if the computer is programmed effectively!! I do enjoy your analysis.
-
Bronco's 27
Browns 20
Brady Quinn 20 of 32 for 263 yards 2 TD's 1 INT.
Brady will look good in a loss, as the Browns still don't know how to put anyone away.
-
Whether the Browns win or not is basically irrelevant from this point on, as they have officially mailed it in. I will definitely still be watching though.
Two thoughts here:
1) Every fan holds out hope for an improbable run of wins to turn a season around. That is if you are a fan of the team. Its clear you don't share in that optimism. Its sad. You should become a Tiger Woods fan (which I am). That way you can avoid this messy thing called a "team".
2) The Browns have not officially mailed it in. At 3-5 in a still wide open AFC? Face it, they made the move for two reasons: a) to see what Quinn's got and
(the reason the move was made NOW) because the starter has been subpar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login