Pluto's dream scenarios on draft day
-
I'm with Pluto from last night's article.
Dream scenario #1 - Curry falls to 5 and we take him. Done.
Dream scenario #2 - Sanchez falls to #5 and we trade down in the draft and draft some needs.
I would like to add, we then draft Rey Maualuga. He give me the adding-pieces feeling I'm looking for.
http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index....ghts_on_cl.html
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login