If we trade down, who do you want?
-
-
Beanie Wells. Hands down. or Cay Matthews.
-
Maualuga of course
-
I would prefer Tyson Jackson at #5 than Rey Rey. I just tend to agree that he is NOT a 3 down player...and you don't take a 2 down guy at #5.
Still, if the Browns think he can cover well enough to play 3 downs...go for it.
-
@inspecta said:
Here's my question, why not just take Rey at the 5 pick?If we can't trade down and that's the guy we really want why not take him with the 5th pick? Sure many will consider it a reach, but he's not going to be there in the 2nd round and if there's no other player we like at 5 why not just take him? It just doesn't make sense to me to take a player in the top 5 you don't want just because every draft guru has him rated as top 5 talent, or conversely not taking a player just because they aren't rated that high.
he would then demand number 5 money. it would be an awful lot for a middle linebacker.
-
Maualugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-
-
-
Maualuga of course
Maualuga of course
I'm sooooooooooooooo on this bandwagon. I've finally seen the light PGL.
-
Maualuga of course
Maualuga of course
I will say the same.
BTW, that picture of Maualuga you have there is great.
-
@inspecta said:
Here's my question, why not just take Rey at the 5 pick?Because money tends to magnify character issues. And I just don't think he's the best player available at #5.
-
@inspecta said:
Here's my question, why not just take Rey at the 5 pick?Because money tends to magnify character issues. And I just don't think he's the best player available at #5.
-
1. Moreno 2. Jenkins
-
Depends how far you are talking. If it's to Buffalo at 11 or Denver at 12 you may still be able to grab Brian Orakpo or B.J. Raji, or Maualuga or anyone else we've talked about the Browns drafting.
That's why a trade down is ideal....Almost too good to be true.
If it's farther down then Maybe Ayers, Cushing or Hood.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login