Skip to content

BE for RB?

The Browns Board
13 12 1.2k
  • doesn't ronnie brown have durability issues? i might be concerned with taking him and making him our main back. he at least gets to split carries in miami with ricky "i love non-water pipes" williams

  • ESPN also reported that New England is looking to trade their 1st and two 2nd's to get into the top 10 to get B.J. Raji

  • ESPN also reported that New England is looking to trade their 1st and two 2nd's to get into the top 10 to get B.J. Raji

    nmills said:

    ESPN also reported that New England is looking to trade their 1st and two 2nd's to get into the top 10 to get B.J. Raji

    this would be the best news ever. maybe the belichik-mangini relationships will be rekindled?

  • Ronnie Brown is a total stud, injuries aside.

    He doesn't seem like Mancock's type of guy those based on the past ACL issue but he would be all the way back this year.

    Dude is a phenomenal back, totally a guy you could build around and a great relief valve in the passing game that's conducive to the WCO type of sheme.

  • This RB class coming out is deep.

    Although I like Brown (when healthy) this would be a dumb move.

  • This RB class coming out is deep.

    Although I like Brown (when healthy) this would be a dumb move.

    @letmedowns said:

    This RB class coming out is deep.

    Although I like Brown (when healthy) this would be a dumb move.

    Next years class is the one I want to choose from.

    There are 10 that I like in next years class.

    Keep an eye on Caleb King from GA. Blazing fast at 5'11" and 210 lbs.

  • Without at least a 2nd rounder in this trade id pass...Good Rb...just too many injuries...

  • @inspecta said:

    I'll pass, Brown has been a decent back, but he's hardly set the world on fire.

    If I'm trading for a RB I want one that will take over a game and give me at least 15 TD's in a season. (rushing and receiving)

    you think beanie, moreno, or greene has the potential to do that? if brown stays healthy, he could very well be that dominant back he was expected to be.

  • I like Ronnie Brown very much (durability aside) but a rookie RB can come in and be productive (moreso than at other positions). You could get a decent one in round 2 or 3.

  • 24 hours left until we all are in pain and agony again. Tomorrow is my 1 month anniversary on here so great things are going to appen for us. I love this shit, its like Christmas when I was younger.

  • i would be fine with that. make it happen mankok. we could then take maclin at 5.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    i would be fine with that. make it happen mankok. we could then take maclin at 5.

    I agree......sweet deal