Skip to content

Peter King's updated mock

The Browns Board
10 8 1.1k
  • Link

    Some pretty bad picks, but you have to think the guy has some good sources. Because of that, this is interesting:

    *UPDATE*

    4. Seattle Seahawks

    Michael Crabtree | Wide receiver | Texas Tech

    Originally, I had Mark Sanchez here, but people I trust tell me it's down to Crabtree or Aaron Curry. The Seahawks' desire to get a field-stretching wideout to complement free agent signee T.J. Houshmandzadeh wins out.

  • Tyson Jackson at 3????

  • The biggest screwup is that he forgot to put Beanie Wells in Round 1.

  • Oooooooooh.

    I hate mock drafts where Rey-Rey falls into the Ravens laps.

    Grrrrrr.

    But if we get Curry, then alz well.

  • OK, so if Sanchez is there at 5, as is Curry, do we trade down to pick up extra picks, Denver 12 and ? or Wash 13 and ?

  • also surprised to see us taking a cover CB at 29

  • Right now, if Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, and Jesus Christ were our nickel package we still wouldn't get off the field on third down.

    Fix the pass rush, then punts/interceptions will follow.

    The point: No way in hell do we go for a cover corner before we do more for our front seven pass rush. No way.

  • Right now, if Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, and Jesus Christ were our nickel package we still wouldn't get off the field on third down.

    Fix the pass rush, then punts/interceptions will follow.

    The point: No way in hell do we go for a cover corner before we do more for our front seven pass rush. No way.

    @nw-ohio-brownie said:

    Right now, if Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, and Jesus Christ were our nickel package we still wouldn't get off the field on third down.

    Fix the pass rush, then punts/interceptions will follow.

    The point: No way in hell do we go for a cover corner before we do more for our front seven pass rush. No way.

    I absolutely, totally, 100% AGREE!!!

    Mike

  • @shepwrite said:

    We need a pass rusher for sure. Dream scenario is trading from our five to 12 and 18 and trading Edwards for the 29. With five picks in the top 50, you go OLB, WR, center, RB, and safety.

    I agree. Heck, you could still get Orakpo at 12....I know you want Maualuga Shep.

    What center are you drafting? Mack or Wood?

  • The biggest screwup is that he forgot to put Beanie Wells in Round 1.

    Aloysius said:

    The biggest screwup is that he forgot to put Beanie Wells in Round 1.

    I never liked Peter King.