Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. "What Browns Fans want, Browns fans get" ????

"What Browns Fans want, Browns fans get" ????

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
61 Posts 27 Posters 4.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    The Browns are not going to decline comment on the issue, with MNF looming and left to their own speculation. Someone made that comment, Mortenson wasn't speculating, he stated it as if that was the official word from the Browns camp.

    I was excited about attending the game Thursday for Quinns debut, and that just threw water on my fire.

    I'd hate to believe we could be that weak. That's freaking dumb-like Modell.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #10

      \ said:

      Or they believe Quinn is better and you are too much of a stubborn douche to admit it so you have to jump all over this bullshit. How many times in the history of the NFL has a quarterback been playing bad, and the crowd/fans has called for his backup. Hint: About a trillion. This time is no different. Somehow I knew the DA-blowers would have some sort of excuse when his ass got benched that wouldn't admit to DA's failure.

      STFU you winery little asshole. I could give a ratsass who bounces the next pass off Braylons hands ... Don't you watch MNF? It began with that story. it doused any flame I had to see an upstart here.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DTBH DTBHD
        • 657 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
        #11

        mz the pussy -- if they said it, I do. And then I apologize to Stan. But as of right now, it's nothing but hearsay and poor reporting/journalism. Show me they said that. The fans have called for BQ for the past year and a half, and NOW they put him in "for the fans?" No, they put him in because they lost a devastating game and they need a better quarterback.

        Because MNF heard some chants from the crowd ,that means that's why the organization made the switch. Right. Get real. Look at Crennel's track record. The guy doesn't give a shit what the fans want.

        I guess Pryor was put in because "the fans wanted him in, too" and it had nothing to do with the USC loss.

        It doesn't matter with you, Ate. Nothing that happens matters. You'll be defending Anderson and hating Quinn til the day you die because you can't admit being wrong about the situation. You dug the hole for yourself, Ate. Either argue with people about it for the rest of your life, or admit your wrong. I'm guessing you'll argue.

        Absolutely fucking anything to shovel the blame off of DA, including a ludacris thread like this.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Lumbergh LumberghL
          • 1k Posts
          • 2 Reputation
          LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
          #12

          I also heard that Mort reported that it was NOT RAC's decision. Somebody went over his head.

          Randy Lerner perhaps? Could he be forcing the coach's hand to appease the masses?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
            • 4k Posts
            • 139 Reputation
            ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
            #13

            I also heard tonight that the NFL Network asked for the change in QB, because they were worried about viewers for Thursday's lack luster contest and Quinn comes from Notre Dame, the largest fan base in college football and he's a household name.

            I didn't report that because it sounded gay ... but in light of this latest "Fans want" comment, it actually sounds more professional in some tinker-toy way.

            We suck.

            I take that back ... we suck worst off the field than on it .... ugh.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mz. ?
              • Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              ? mz. wrote on last edited by
              #14

              \ said:

              mz the pussy -- if they said it, I do. And then I apologize to Stan. But as of right now, it's nothing but hearsay and poor reporting/journalism. Show me they said that.

              I agree it's all hearsay at the moment. But, if true, it is completely embarrassing. That's all.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                • 4k Posts
                • 139 Reputation
                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                #15

                \ said:

                It doesn't matter with you, Ate. Nothing that happens matters. You'll be defending Anderson and hating Quinn til the day you die because you can't admit being wrong about the situation. You dug the hole for yourself, Ate. Either argue with people about it for the rest of your life, or admit your wrong. I'm guessing you'll argue.

                You don't know shit about me. Anderson is the most successful QB we've had here in the new era, I've lived and died by this team much more than your ass will ever stand. I'm 100% supportive behind BQ.

                You're a whiney ass that took this topic off track because you are what you described above. Why don't you take a rest.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • lemosley01 L
                  • 689 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  \ said:

                  Chris Mortenson reported it. It wasn't straight from Savage's mouth (are you kidding me? like that chickenshit is going to come front and center and say anything), but you have to know that they went to Savage and company for a statement and that is what was relayed.

                  It was from the Browns, believe me ... they just want you to believe it wasn't.

                  What a chickenshit organazation.

                  Well, if Savage didn't say it, it is untrue.

                  Hey, that's what you've been telling us for the last 9 months. Now, SUDDENLY, if you 'read between the lines, Savage is doing it because the fans want it'.

                  I thought he was tough and did what he wanted, despite what the fans want. Why the sudden change of heart, Stan?

                  PS: If he REALLY did change because the fans want it, then you're right. It is chickenshit.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • listercat listercatL
                    • 588 Posts
                    • 6 Reputation
                    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    \ said:

                    Chris Mortenson reported it. It wasn't straight from Savage's mouth (are you kidding me? like that chickenshit is going to come front and center and say anything), but you have to know that they went to Savage and company for a statement and that is what was relayed.

                    It was from the Browns, believe me ... they just want you to believe it wasn't.

                    What a chickenshit organazation.

                    If true this is simply stunning; indeed would be a sign of an organization without any clue or direction

                    Did Mike Brown purchase the Browns without our knowing?

                    Without question I was looking forward to Quinn taking the reigns this week; however, this is simply stunning

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 139 Reputation
                      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      YOu haven't seen me bash this organization much over time. I've been supportive of most. I'm very supportive to see what Quinn can do and hope we find a great starter and keep a great backup (but realize that is unlikely). But this stuff is hard to swallow. If this is true and they made the decision based on the fans crying we are all in some serious trouble.

                      The Browns better come out with an official statement before halftime of tonights game.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • lemosley01 L
                        • 689 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        \ said:

                        YOu haven't seen me bash this organization much over time. I've been supportive of most. I'm very supportive to see what Quinn can do and hope we find a great starter and keep a great backup (but realize that is unlikely). But this stuff is hard to swallow. If this is true and they made the decision based on the fans crying we are all in some serious trouble.

                        The Browns better come out with an official statement before halftime of tonights game.

                        If this is true, does it change your view on whether Savage should stay or go? If true, it certainly puts me fully in the 'can Savage corner'.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • listercat listercatL
                          • 588 Posts
                          • 6 Reputation
                          listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          \ said:

                          YOu haven't seen me bash this organization much over time. I've been supportive of most. I'm very supportive to see what Quinn can do and hope we find a great starter and keep a great backup (but realize that is unlikely). But this stuff is hard to swallow. If this is true and they made the decision based on the fans crying we are all in some serious trouble.

                          The Browns better come out with an official statement before halftime of tonights game.

                          Could not agree more Aten; however, I really doubt we are going to hear any official statement this evening

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                            • 28k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            \ said:

                            \ said:

                            It doesn't matter with you, Ate. Nothing that happens matters. You'll be defending Anderson and hating Quinn til the day you die because you can't admit being wrong about the situation. You dug the hole for yourself, Ate. Either argue with people about it for the rest of your life, or admit your wrong. I'm guessing you'll argue.

                            You don't know shit about me. Anderson is the most successful QB we've had here in the new era, I've lived and died by this team much more than your ass will ever stand. I'm 100% supportive behind BQ.

                            You're a whiney ass that took this topic off track because you are what you described above. Why don't you take a rest.

                            Glad your seeing this whiney bitch DTBH in his true light. He is a piece of shit and should be banned. Get rid of him. NOW.

                            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 139 Reputation
                              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              Dilfer says that Lerner listens to the loacl radio shows and panics to fill seats based on fan reaction.

                              I'm sick ... that was Modell's biggest flaw.

                              Now I am more than certain that they read this board too.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 3k Posts
                                • 127 Reputation
                                Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                \ said:

                                \ said:

                                \ said:

                                It doesn't matter with you, Ate. Nothing that happens matters. You'll be defending Anderson and hating Quinn til the day you die because you can't admit being wrong about the situation. You dug the hole for yourself, Ate. Either argue with people about it for the rest of your life, or admit your wrong. I'm guessing you'll argue.

                                You don't know shit about me. Anderson is the most successful QB we've had here in the new era, I've lived and died by this team much more than your ass will ever stand. I'm 100% supportive behind BQ.

                                You're a whiney ass that took this topic off track because you are what you described above. Why don't you take a rest.

                                Glad your seeing this whiney bitch DTBH in his true light. He is a piece of shit and should be banned. Get rid of him. NOW.

                                Dawg's a good poster, just because you don't see eye to eye with him doesn't mean he should be banned.

                                Is a pig's ass pork?
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                                  • 437 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  Like I really care what a BITTER and SUCKY QB has to say. Or is somebody going to say he played well here? Where is Dilfer from, maybe he has fans?

                                  Actually I'm glad what he said, maybe it will light a fire under the under acheiver's asses!

                                  C'MON MAN! was also FEATURE on Monday Night Countdown!

                                  Rightfully BE & DA were poked fun at for INEPT & STUPID plays!

                                  They showed BE dropping the long GOOD bomb (he would have been tackled BTW) & the DA pick 7

                                  Are we going to start a thread about that or just Dillweed? LOL

                                  I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 139 Reputation
                                    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    What is worst?

                                    Deciding who QB's by coin flip?

                                    or

                                    Allowing the fans and public opinion to choose the QB?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 9k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      I agree.

                                      If we are making decisions based on what the fans want, we are screwed.

                                      If that is the case, this fan wants $15 tickets and $3 beers.

                                      I for one am about fed up with this outfit.

                                      I have a feeling Lerner is as well and both Savage and Crennel are gone shortly after the season starts.

                                      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 3k Posts
                                        • 127 Reputation
                                        Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        I want dime beers and personal cheerleaders, with my seats free. An escort into the stadium would be nice, and I don't want to have to wait to take a piss.

                                        Shouldn't be any more questions.

                                        Is a pig's ass pork?
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Sturim S
                                          • 122 Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          S Sturim wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          get everyone to chant that at the thursday night game and u'll have it icon_e_wink.gif

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate