Should I bring some brooms?
-
Well the same four of us that went to Cleveland last month to watch them beat the Pistons are on out way up to Detroit tomorrow to watch the Cavs blow the Pistons out of the water! Honestly I wish that this was a better Detroit team as I want to see some good basketball and some close games. Oh well, Ill take what I can get and the tickets were only $30. Cheaper than the regular season tickets we got at the Q. Lets go Cavs!
-
Well I didn't bring any but plenty of others did!! The Palace was easily half full of Cavs fans last night. It was enough to make Eric (my buddy the Pistons fan) sick. The chants for MVP were louder than what I heard at the Q last month and the Pistons fans were actually really polite. The road construction on the way up was a pain in the ass but I definetly plan on attending every Cavs game in detroit next year. Especially if we can get more great seats for less than $30!! LET'S GO CAVS!!!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login