Trade!
-
Great trade. Maybe wishful thinking but possible Raji falls to 17?
-
Let's get rid of DA for another 2nd rounder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep dreaming. He's not worth a 2nd and I sincerely doubt anyone will pay that much for Anderson. I guess we'll find out.
-
Walt form Walterfootball called the Oakland Pick......I thought he was nuts but man, the guy called it!!!
-
-
Raji on phone. Doesn't look good.
-
Maualuga will be gone as well. If Denver doesn't take him I think the Redskins will.
But my guess is Denver
-
Matthews at 17 considered a reach?
-
Looks like we weren't the only ones who had concerns over Crabtree.
Yeah, I saw that bling he was wearing and I said no way Jose.
-
wouldn't mind sending DA + #17 to Denver to pick Rey right now!!!!!!!!
-
Thumbs up to manko, good job and filled a few holes.
I think we go lb at 17 just not sure if its RB or LB yet I hope the latter... good stuf though.
-
Wow, Broncos take Moreno.
-
His sister/girlfriend/whatever sitting beside him just showed the world a huge plumbers crack too!
-
washington took orapko...still a chance for rey rey being there!!
-
-
I like Rey or Beanie at 17, I think they can both be playmakers and a WR should fall to 32. May not be the biggest needs but I think they have the most upside.
-
I think the Browns want Maclin.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login