Skip to content

Will steelers pick rey rey

The Browns Board
7 6 570
  • just to really screw us. Hope Brady takes a picture. wont have that face for much longer.

  • just to really screw us. Hope Brady takes a picture. wont have that face for much longer.

    @flipflop said:

    just to really screw us. Hope Brady takes a picture. wont have that face for much longer.

    I really can't see it happening. However I didn't exactly expect us to draft Mendenhall last year. I think it's going to be Darius Butler if the Cards don't take him but Rey has to be tempting right now. I just don't know where he goes. We have Harrison, Timmons, Farrior and Woodley in the line up. Rey would have to be a situational guy like TImmons for a year or so and then take over one of the inside spots when Farrior retires. I'm thinking Butler.

  • just to really screw us. Hope Brady takes a picture. wont have that face for much longer.

    @flipflop said:

    just to really screw us. Hope Brady takes a picture. wont have that face for much longer.

    I don't think they would draft just to screw you. Your front office has had that covered for some time.

    Maualuga is very talented but reportedly has "issues", not a Steelers nor Browns type pick but a good fit for the Bungles. It would have been weird though, for the Browns to take the player I thought the Steelers would take if he fell that far (Mack) and the Steelers to take Maualuga who I thought would go to the Browns.

    Incidentally I have seen video on youtube of Mack snapping the ball and running outside to block ahead of a running play. An honest to God pulling center, I've never seen it done before. Don't know if that can happen on an NFL level but crap is he fast for someone who is over 300 pounds. How can a human being be so large and still run a 40 yard dash a step and a half slower that a wide receiver?

  • I would have been happy as hell if the STEELERS had taken Ray. He is a friend and I was partying with him all day today. He wanted to be a STEELER pretty bad. Now he is a lowly bungle. God help him.

    We were all pretty surprised when he fell out of the first round.

  • I would have been happy as hell if the STEELERS had taken Ray. He is a friend and I was partying with him all day today. He wanted to be a STEELER pretty bad. Now he is a lowly bungle. God help him.

    We were all pretty surprised when he fell out of the first round.

    @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    I would have been happy as hell if the STEELERS had taken Ray. He is a friend and I was partying with him all day today. He wanted to be a STEELER pretty bad. Now he is a lowly bungle. God help him.

    We were all pretty surprised when he fell out of the first round.

    That was a bit of a shocker...do you think it is the rap he is a 2 down player??

  • @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    I would have been happy as hell if the STEELERS had taken Ray. He is a friend and I was partying with him all day today. He wanted to be a STEELER pretty bad. Now he is a lowly bungle. God help him.

    We were all pretty surprised when he fell out of the first round.

    That was a bit of a shocker...do you think it is the rap he is a 2 down player??

    @ballpeen said:

    That was a bit of a shocker...do you think it is the rap he is a 2 down player??

    Rey got in some trouble with the law when he lived here just like Maurice Purify (another local boy that the Bungles picked up last year) and because he got a reputation that he is undisciplined and a liability on passing downs. I think he is a hell of a player. I just feel bad for him. It was a long day waiting and you could see that he was unhappy after SD did not pick him. He thought he was going to SD, talked about wanting to be a STEELER, and ended up a Bungle.

  • I don't think they would draft just to screw you. Your front office has had that covered for some time.

    Beautiful!