Robiskie
-
WTF, another WR. How about some defense Browns? How about a RB?
-
Massaquoi too.
It's gonna be a target rich environment for QB.
-
@jadbf said:
Once again, that's what WE"VE talked about. Mangini and company didn't. They got a guy to help at safety, and LB in free agency. and I stil mantain they believe they can utilize guys like Bell and Wimbley better than RAC.I agree..Mangini has to be thinking he can coach the defense up and many of us have thought under crennel it was the poor coaching that was mostly at fault on both sides of the ball...
I think mankok has addressed what BQ/daboll needed to have success today minus a RB and will address the defense tommorow i just hope the scouts have really done their homework to uncover a jewel or two in the 4th to 6th round doo pile...

-
I like the draft so far. We didn't score a TD in the last 7 games. I wonder if the D would have been a little better if the O was scoring some points. No doubt this gives us Braylon focused in a contract year, while grooming 2 potential starting wideouts.
Mike
I like the draft so far. We didn't score a TD in the last 7 games. I wonder if the D would have been a little better if the O was scoring some points. No doubt this gives us Braylon focused in a contract year, while grooming 2 potential starting wideouts.
Mike
Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.
-
I like the draft so far. We didn't score a TD in the last 7 games. I wonder if the D would have been a little better if the O was scoring some points. No doubt this gives us Braylon focused in a contract year, while grooming 2 potential starting wideouts.
Mike
Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.
Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.
This is the only thing I will grant the FO. Depending on who declares next year, the pickings at WR in the 2010 class is going to be very thin.
But RB is is loaded. They may be waiting until next year to grab the RB.
I still don't understand drafting two WR's who are exact mirrors of each other. I think mz the pussy made a good point. Why not draft Maclin instead of dropping two more spots and picking up an extra freaking 6th rounder? Then draft Massaquoi just where they did. Now you have you slot burner that would stretch the defense and the possession type in Massaquoi.
Look what Deshaun Jackson did this year? Maclin could've been that for Quinn.
Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?
-
Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.
This is the only thing I will grant the FO. Depending on who declares next year, the pickings at WR in the 2010 class is going to be very thin.
But RB is is loaded. They may be waiting until next year to grab the RB.
I still don't understand drafting two WR's who are exact mirrors of each other. I think mz the pussy made a good point. Why not draft Maclin instead of dropping two more spots and picking up an extra freaking 6th rounder? Then draft Massaquoi just where they did. Now you have you slot burner that would stretch the defense and the possession type in Massaquoi.
Look what Deshaun Jackson did this year? Maclin could've been that for Quinn.
Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?
Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?
Mentor?
He knows the offensive system and could help the young guys quite a bit.
The question is, with Donte "honk honk thump thump whoops! didn't know I was at a border crossing" Stallworth pretty much gone and us taking another 2 wideouts is Steptoe or Hubbard gone?
-
Exactly people don't understand Braylon is gonna be gone next year. So you better get his replacements now and at least have a year of NFL experience.
This is the only thing I will grant the FO. Depending on who declares next year, the pickings at WR in the 2010 class is going to be very thin.
But RB is is loaded. They may be waiting until next year to grab the RB.
I still don't understand drafting two WR's who are exact mirrors of each other. I think mz the pussy made a good point. Why not draft Maclin instead of dropping two more spots and picking up an extra freaking 6th rounder? Then draft Massaquoi just where they did. Now you have you slot burner that would stretch the defense and the possession type in Massaquoi.
Look what Deshaun Jackson did this year? Maclin could've been that for Quinn.
Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?
This is the only thing I will grant the FO. Depending on who declares next year, the pickings at WR in the 2010 class is going to be very thin.
But RB is is loaded. They may be waiting until next year to grab the RB.
I still don't understand drafting two WR's who are exact mirrors of each other. I think mz the pussy made a good point. Why not draft Maclin instead of dropping two more spots and picking up an extra freaking 6th rounder? Then draft Massaquoi just where they did. Now you have you slot burner that would stretch the defense and the possession type in Massaquoi.
Look what Deshaun Jackson did this year? Maclin could've been that for Quinn.
Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?
I kinda didn't think they set it up that way I think that's how the board fell to them. You and I may like or not like the picks, but the fact of the matter is they drafted these guys because they like what they saw. Just because you have a guy rated higher than me doesn't mean it's a bad pick. It just means our board is different.
-
@jadbf said:
WOW another WR????It tells me that Edwards still may not be safe. Maybe a player, a pick and a top pick next year.
-
Why did they sign David Patten if they thought they may do this with two WR's?
Mentor?
He knows the offensive system and could help the young guys quite a bit.
The question is, with Donte "honk honk thump thump whoops! didn't know I was at a border crossing" Stallworth pretty much gone and us taking another 2 wideouts is Steptoe or Hubbard gone?
Mentor?
He knows the offensive system and could help the young guys quite a bit.
The question is, with Donte "honk honk thump thump whoops! didn't know I was at a border crossing" Stallworth pretty much gone and us taking another 2 wideouts is Steptoe or Hubbard gone?
Hopefully it's Steptoe gone. He's had his fair shot. I'm still interested to see if Hubbard can learn to catch a damn ball. If he can't, then "oh, well"....release his ass. We can afford to do that now.
-
Robiskie is chump change. He played at the ohio State chockhole univeristy.. Fits nicely into Brownie land..
-
Mentor?
He knows the offensive system and could help the young guys quite a bit.
The question is, with Donte "honk honk thump thump whoops! didn't know I was at a border crossing" Stallworth pretty much gone and us taking another 2 wideouts is Steptoe or Hubbard gone?
Hopefully it's Steptoe gone. He's had his fair shot. I'm still interested to see if Hubbard can learn to catch a damn ball. If he can't, then "oh, well"....release his ass. We can afford to do that now.
Hopefully it's Steptoe gone. He's had his fair shot. I'm still interested to see if Hubbard can learn to catch a damn ball. If he can't, then "oh, well"....release his ass. We can afford to do that now.
They're 5th and 6th on the depth chart know. That is if Edwards makes it through the weekend.
PS: Oooops, forgot Cribbs. They're 6th and 7th and rightfully so.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login