Speaking of ridiculous spam email
-
I just got one notifying me that Joy Behar was leaving The View almost as if someone in the world has the misbegotten idea that I give even a fraction of a fuck.
WSS
-
Ahahahahahahahaha, steve just got outed steve just got outed!!! They think u must giveba fuck steve cause of the all the gay shit you've signed up for. Like any newsletters about theatre? Gay for sure he'll def want to know joys leaving...
-
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
-
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS

-
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
OMG, I love that I quit drinking coffee at the computer ! LOL This has to be listed as a board classic asskick !
-
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
As would anyone
-
I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
Ahahahahahahahaha. Steve, with all the shit that gets flung here.....do you think its a serious dig?I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
-
Ahahahahahahahaha. Steve, with all the shit that gets flung here.....do you think its a serious dig?I'm not sure if you think you are offending me but if I was gay, I'd be more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have.

WSS
Ahahahahahahahaha. Steve, with all the shit that gets flung here.....do you think its a serious dig
Nope.
WSS
-
Ahahahahahahahaha. Steve, with all the shit that gets flung here.....do you think its a serious dig
Nope.
WSS
Nope.
WSS
Good.......but you are a theatre major so are absolutely certain ur ok with joys departure ftom the view?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login