Putting up the pics
-
-
Here is me. Lost a lot tho due to my getting sick. I'm still a badass.
-
-
See Ghoolie. You're not the only ugly bastard on here. Lol . Peace
-
One Post From the Truth said:
See Ghoolie. You're not the only ugly bastard on here. Lol . Peace
Far from it, I imagine.
-
I look like the "stalker" or something. Not the best pic or whatever it's what I had on the tablet
-
Come on peeps I want to see some pics
-
Good deal axe. Get me and you together we can clean house. Lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


