Birds Eye View
-
I'm not sure I would trade Crowell. The Oline has to come together before I count him out. None of the other running backs are fairing any better.
I'm not sure I would trade Crowell. The Oline has to come together before I count him out. None of the other running backs are fairing any better.
Where is hell is this "trade Crowell" shit come from? He has handled his stupidity with aplomb. And he is a main cog in the Browns offense.
If you traded him, you would need to get someone just as good or better than him back.
-
when has crowell ever been good?
decent? yeah. good? no.
-
-
Still, to get rid of him I would want assurance that we got someone better.
agreed. seems like ground and pound have been lost in cleveland though since hillis wore a uni here.
lack of OL play or a back that can get past the LOS? beats me.
-
The trade proposal was by Tour and for Brian Johnson, a very good RB. Johnson would be a very good upgrade. As a matter of fact any RB on the cards roster is better than Crow,Still, to get rid of him I would want assurance that we got someone better.
-
The trade proposal was by Tour and for Brian Johnson, a very good RB. Johnson would be a very good upgrade. As a matter of fact any RB on the cards roster is better than Crow,Still, to get rid of him I would want assurance that we got someone better.
One Post From the Truth said:
The trade proposal was by Tour and for Brian Johnson, a very good RB. Johnson would be a very good upgrade. As a matter of fact any RB on the cards roster is better than Crow,
I think he said David Johnson for Gordon and Crowell. Not sure I know that much about David Johnson such that we should expend that much potential talent on him. Should we?
-
One Post From the Truth said:
The trade proposal was by Tour and for Brian Johnson, a very good RB. Johnson would be a very good upgrade. As a matter of fact any RB on the cards roster is better than Crow,
I think he said David Johnson for Gordon and Crowell. Not sure I know that much about David Johnson such that we should expend that much potential talent on him. Should we?
From what I read Brian Johnson is have a crazy good camp this year. He is a highly projected Fantsay player as well. But of course if he can stay healthy is what every player in the nfl wants to do.I think he said David Johnson for Gordon and Crowell. Not sure I know that much about David Johnson such that we should expend that much potential talent on him. Should we?
The Browns might want to look at Andre Ellington. He was the featured back two years ago and is a home run threat. But personally he is injury prone and would compliment Crow in the backfield. The Browns have so many draft picks they need to start eyeing some vets instead of stockpiling. After a while so many picks would be a waste if they can't make the team.
-
Who is "Brian Johnson"?

Methinks some folks do not know who David Johnson is...
But for the record, Crow and Gordo for him would be a little lopsided if Josh is close to what he was.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login