Skip to content

Lets make some Cuts

The Browns Board
74 25 3.1k
  • Cut Gilbert

    2. Murray -K

    3. Anuboy DT

    4. Hamlet TE

    5. Holts TE

    6. ReevesTE

    7. Malcolm Johnson. FB Keep Robert Hughes he's a good one I'm telling ya!

    8. Davis QB

    9. Parks WR

    10. Eagan WR

    11. Kruger

    12. Winston RB

    13. France OT

    14. Mingo

  • @the-gipper said:

    And I just did that for the most part.....except Gilbert. I dumped him.

    You cut Gilbert because I stated he needed cut. If you want more help just ask.thanks

    One Post From the Truth said:

    You cut Gilbert because I stated he needed cut. If you want more help just ask.thanks

    Yes, I did. I threw you a bone....but I ripped the meat off it first. Thank you. 😮

  • Can't argue with those cuts... I wonder if there will be a few surprises...

  • We wont cut Kruger. I dont see that happening. And Poyer is terrible. Im sure he'll make the team but hes not good.

  • If possible I would try to trade Gilbert for a conditional pick later. Too high a pick just to cut outright.

  • Cut Gilbert

    2. Murray -K

    3. Anuboy DT

    4. Hamlet TE

    5. Holts TE

    6. ReevesTE

    7. Malcolm Johnson. FB Keep Robert Hughes he's a good one I'm telling ya!

    8. Davis QB

    9. Parks WR

    10. Eagan WR

    11. Kruger

    12. Winston RB

    13. France OT

    14. Mingo

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Cut Gilbert

    2. Murray -K

    3. Anuboy DT

    4. Hamlet TE

    5. Holts TE

    6. ReevesTE

    7. Malcolm Johnson. FB Keep Robert Hughes he's a good one I'm telling ya!

    8. Davis QB

    9. Parks WR

    10. Eagan WR

    11. Kruger

    12. Winston RB

    13. France OT

    14. Mingo

    If you cut Hamlet that will come back to haunt you. 😆

  • Cut Gilbert

    2. Murray -K

    3. Anuboy DT

    4. Hamlet TE

    5. Holts TE

    6. ReevesTE

    7. Malcolm Johnson. FB Keep Robert Hughes he's a good one I'm telling ya!

    8. Davis QB

    9. Parks WR

    10. Eagan WR

    11. Kruger

    12. Winston RB

    13. France OT

    14. Mingo

    "One said:

    Cut Gilbert

    2. Murray -K

    3. Anuboy DT

    4. Hamlet TE

    5. Holts TE

    6. ReevesTE

    7. Malcolm Johnson. FB Keep Robert Hughes he's a good one I'm telling ya!

    8. Davis QB

    9. Parks WR

    10. Eagan WR

    11. Kruger

    12. Winston RB

    13. France OT

    14. Mingo

    Murray hasn't missed in either preseason game. Coons missed a PAT. Not sure I would end that competition just yet. And Kruger, seriously?

  • "One said:

    Cut Gilbert

    2. Murray -K

    3. Anuboy DT

    4. Hamlet TE

    5. Holts TE

    6. ReevesTE

    7. Malcolm Johnson. FB Keep Robert Hughes he's a good one I'm telling ya!

    8. Davis QB

    9. Parks WR

    10. Eagan WR

    11. Kruger

    12. Winston RB

    13. France OT

    14. Mingo

    Murray hasn't missed in either preseason game. Coons missed a PAT. Not sure I would end that competition just yet. And Kruger, seriously?

    @osiris said:

    Murray hasn't missed in either preseason game. Coons missed a PAT. Not sure I would end that competition just yet. And Kruger, seriously?

    Yes. He plays like Freddie Kruger.
  • Yep. Gilbert, Kruger and Mingo probably should be gone. Wouldnt play for most teams. Problem is, they are listed at the top of Hues depth chart....Gilbert and Kruger have been #1's since the start of camp and still are. Gilbert will drop back when Haden returns, but there is no way the Browns will cut their best players.....and the fact that Hue is playing them as #1's indicates(to me) that he feels they are the best we have....

    Mingo has dropped behind Orchard(finally), so maybe they'll chop him and just pray Schobert is better......(already did that with several other positions)

    and, oh lordy, if one of these starters gets hurt?......who's to step in.....

    But......the decision making that allowed Gipson, Whitner, Schwartz and Mack walk, with no one to step in, scares me. Based upon this alone, they still could cut more guys that would have helped this team....Tramon & McCown fit the mold.....30+ with a contract..

  • I thought France did a fairly good job subbing for Thomas.

    Hamlet hasn't shown much in the games. (Not to be)

    Gilbert should be down the depth chart with Mingo. Why he isn't is curious.

    1st cuts due by the 30th at 4pm.

  • Cut both FB before anything else. I have a crazy notion - only players who are NFL-caliber should be on an NFL roster.

  • Gilbert needs to be gone yesterday.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Gilbert needs to be gone yesterday.

    Gilbert never needed to be drafted in the first place..as Rich would say.. "He stank"

  • Who liked Gilbert, oh ya, Mik, HA!

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Gilbert needs to be gone yesterday.

    Gilbert never needed to be drafted in the first place..as Rich would say.. "He stank"

    @nickers said:

    Gilbert never needed to be drafted in the first place..as Rich would say.. "He stank"

    As the Grinch would say, he.. Stink, stank, stunk.

  • Karlos Williams was just cut by Buffalo.

    I maaaaay have an interest there.

  • Karlos Williams was just cut by Buffalo.

    I maaaaay have an interest there.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Karlos Williams was just cut by Buffalo.

    I maaaaay have an interest there.

    After I just drafted him in a dynasty league.

  • Yep. Gilbert, Kruger and Mingo probably should be gone. Wouldnt play for most teams. Problem is, they are listed at the top of Hues depth chart....Gilbert and Kruger have been #1's since the start of camp and still are. Gilbert will drop back when Haden returns, but there is no way the Browns will cut their best players.....and the fact that Hue is playing them as #1's indicates(to me) that he feels they are the best we have....

    Mingo has dropped behind Orchard(finally), so maybe they'll chop him and just pray Schobert is better......(already did that with several other positions)

    and, oh lordy, if one of these starters gets hurt?......who's to step in.....

    But......the decision making that allowed Gipson, Whitner, Schwartz and Mack walk, with no one to step in, scares me. Based upon this alone, they still could cut more guys that would have helped this team....Tramon & McCown fit the mold.....30+ with a contract..

    @mudfly said:

    Yep. Gilbert, Kruger and Mingo probably should be gone. Wouldnt play for most teams. Problem is, they are listed at the top of Hues depth chart....Gilbert and Kruger have been #1's since the start of camp and still are. Gilbert will drop back when Haden returns, but there is no way the Browns will cut their best players.....and the fact that Hue is playing them as #1's indicates(to me) that he feels they are the best we have....

    Mingo has dropped behind Orchard(finally), so maybe they'll chop him and just pray Schobert is better......(already did that with several other positions)

    and, oh lordy, if one of these starters gets hurt?......who's to step in.....

    But......the decision making that allowed Gipson, Whitner, Schwartz and Mack walk, with no one to step in, scares me. Based upon this alone, they still could cut more guys that would have helped this team....Tramon & McCown fit the mold.....30+ with a contract..

    Might as well get those cap hits out of the way this year. Agreed on letting those FAs walk. Mack was probably gone- but from all reports Erving is still a disaster.

  • Who liked Gilbert, oh ya, Mik, HA!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Who liked Gilbert, oh ya, Mik, HA!

    Says the guy who loved and defended Manziel to the last second....even when the whole world(and a few aliens) knew better....

  • Mingo and Gilbert in the final cutdown to 53

  • Someone answer me this......

    In the last week we have signed 2 wide receivers.......today we signed WR Josh Boyce and last week we signed WR Ed Eagan...

    Why?...if we are sooo loaded at WR and have to cut good ones, why are we still signing them?......

    And, since we are soooooooo weak in soooo many areas, why is the front office so bent on more WR's?????

    Try signing some O linemen instead....or a LB or something......

    Focus Shashi focus

    sheesh....