Skip to content

Picks 2 and 3 in the Second Round

The Browns Board
15 13 1.3k
  • G Greythan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Here's hoping we pick up some help on the D next.

  • DawgPound4LifeD DawgPound4Life wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Jasper Brinkley and Shonn Greene

  • J John wrote on last edited by
    #3

    One thing is for sure... bet they don't go WR with 52nd pick.

  • P playerjdd wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I like DJ Moore DB or just say screw it and go offense with all our picks and get Shonn Green or McCoy

  • I like DJ Moore DB or just say screw it and go offense with all our picks and get Shonn Green or McCoy

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @playerjdd said:

    I like DJ Moore DB or just say screw it and go offense with all our picks and get Shonn Green or McCoy

    HERE WE GO RB SHONNE GREEN

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    guess we are planning for next year when Braylon wants the farm to resign! we get his contract year performance, get something in trade for him next year and our receivers will have some experience. Course if they suck it don't matter how much experience.

  • guess we are planning for next year when Braylon wants the farm to resign! we get his contract year performance, get something in trade for him next year and our receivers will have some experience. Course if they suck it don't matter how much experience.

    bigbaddawgjrB bigbaddawgjr wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    guess we are planning for next year when Braylon wants the farm to resign! we get his contract year performance, get something in trade for him next year and our receivers will have some experience. Course if they suck it don't matter how much experience.

    But we can always franchise him and see if anyone gets us a 1st next year. Wow now we got a DE from hawaii so now defense

  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Who the HELL is David Vekuine???? WTF?

    Shonn Greene?

  • Who the HELL is David Vekuine???? WTF?

    Shonn Greene?

    GeechG Geech wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Who the HELL is David Vekuine???? WTF?

    Shonn Greene?

    Sure, quality special teamer, but SOLB of the future is my guess. Not a bad pick, really.

    -Al

  • next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
    #10

    The DE, Veikune will be put at OLB.

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I remember discussions about Veikune before the draft, the guy has the eye of the tiger and I think is a good pick. You might say he would have been available later but I remember Chris Gocong going a lot earlier last year than people expected

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by Tobalaz
    #12

    Anyone else taste vomit in the back of their throat when we passed on Rey for Robo or was that just me?

  • I remember discussions about Veikune before the draft, the guy has the eye of the tiger and I think is a good pick. You might say he would have been available later but I remember Chris Gocong going a lot earlier last year than people expected

    Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dawgtracker said:

    I remember discussions about Veikune before the draft, the guy has the eye of the tiger and I think is a good pick. You might say he would have been available later but I remember Chris Gocong going a lot earlier last year than people expected

    NFL.com compares him to Bruschi. Says he's the same type of player. Mangini left the owners meetings and went to Hawaii and worked him out. He was supposedly very high on the Dolphins board. The Tuna said he loved this kid. He compete with Hall and Wimbley, as it stands now, for time at OLB from the start of camp.

  • Anyone else taste vomit in the back of their throat when we passed on Rey for Robo or was that just me?

    S Solon16 wrote on last edited by Solon16
    #14

    @tobalaz said:

    Anyone else taste vomit in the back of their throat when we passed on Rey for Robo or was that just me?

    still hard to get that taste out! i was pissed we passed up maclin at #19 for pick #191

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    was ok with passing Rey for Robiskie till we drafted another WR right after that , would rather had Rey and one of the two WR's next then both WR's!