Tour's Virtually Google-Proof, Rock'n'Roll LP Cover Game
-
I have to figure out how to post a photo from gallery on to this forum. I downloaded an album cover and cropped it so you can't read the title I just can't get it on here
WSS
-
I have to figure out how to post a photo from gallery on to this forum. I downloaded an album cover and cropped it so you can't read the title I just can't get it on here
WSS
I have to figure out how to post a photo from gallery on to this forum. I downloaded an album cover and cropped it so you can't read the title I just can't get it on here
WSS
- Click "More Reply Options" button at lower right.
- At the bottom of the test box you'll see "Attach Files".
- "Browse" for your modified cover.
- Click on "Attach This File"... file will upload.
- File will then appear below text box.
- Set cursor where you want the cover to appear in your post.
- Click on "Add to Post"... and thumbnail's "code" will appear in text box.
Easy as 1-2-3... 4-5......... 6-7...

-
I'm assuming you use the full version not the mobile?
WSS
-
I will try that.
WSS
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
-
-
Album cover satire

-
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I would think that I would know this....but I can't tell.
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I can handle "blurry", but it's a little small even after clicked upon...

-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I can handle "blurry", but it's a little small even after clicked upon...

-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I can handle "blurry", but it's a little small even after clicked upon...

-
On my Android I click the thumbnail and open it up with thumb and forefinger, you know the drill.

WSS
Good to know... let me flip open my phone and...

-
On my Android I click the thumbnail and open it up with thumb and forefinger, you know the drill.

WSS
Good to know... let me flip open my phone and...

-
Zombo said:
Even Hoorta has a smart phone now.
Can't wait to make fun of you on the Browns Backer bus when you pull out your flip phone.
Z
I still have a flip phone.....but you probably could guess that.
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
Its been long enough Steve. Tell us what it is.
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
Its been long enough Steve. Tell us what it is.
Its been long enough Steve. Tell us what it is.
Chris posted the answer.
And for the love of God, get a smart phone.
Z
-
Hey if we're just going to Google them fuck this game.

WSS
-
Hey if we're just going to Google them fuck this game.

WSS
Hey if we're just going to Google them fuck this game.

WSS
I agree ... No googling just like Gips trivia. On your honor.
But the dude posted the MSB link ... So I don't know who goes next ...
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
