Tour's Virtually Google-Proof, Rock'n'Roll LP Cover Game
-
Simple... yet can be challenging...
Here are the Rules:
- First person guess correctly get to post the next cover... Gip...
- Winner selects a rock cover.
- Download the cover.
- Photoshop as needed to remove, blur, or otherwise conceal any visible Title or artist name.
- Save the modifed version (be careful file name doesn't give it away).
- Upload the file.
- Rinse and repeat as needed.
If 24 hours pass... add a clue.
What is rock? Ear of the beholder... within reason. Special exemption for Herb Alpert's Whipped Cream and Other Delights...
Clear as mud?
I'll start with...
Click the pic to enlarge...
-
Michael Stanley Band stage pass.
WSS
-
I'll just read I can't do that fancy dancey stuff. Very cool idea Tour.
-
-
Michael Stanley Band stage pass.
WSS
Michael Stanley Band stage pass.
Batter up... I'd have been disappointed if no NE Ohioan would have gotten this...
Bonus Trivia Question (not part of the game) - What city was Michael once Mayor of?
I'll just read I can't do that fancy dancey stuff. Very cool idea Tour.
Thank you, sir... Your Movie Quote game reminded me of it. Dreamed it up years ago on an audio site after it became clear that a lyrics game was getting googled to death.
The Cover Game was still going years after I left... except the millennials had gained control.

But there are covers with no clues to erase... some even less well known than DSOTM... so play along...
-
I have to figure out how to post a photo from gallery on to this forum. I downloaded an album cover and cropped it so you can't read the title I just can't get it on here
WSS
-
I have to figure out how to post a photo from gallery on to this forum. I downloaded an album cover and cropped it so you can't read the title I just can't get it on here
WSS
I have to figure out how to post a photo from gallery on to this forum. I downloaded an album cover and cropped it so you can't read the title I just can't get it on here
WSS
- Click "More Reply Options" button at lower right.
- At the bottom of the test box you'll see "Attach Files".
- "Browse" for your modified cover.
- Click on "Attach This File"... file will upload.
- File will then appear below text box.
- Set cursor where you want the cover to appear in your post.
- Click on "Add to Post"... and thumbnail's "code" will appear in text box.
Easy as 1-2-3... 4-5......... 6-7...

-
I'm assuming you use the full version not the mobile?
WSS
-
I will try that.
WSS
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
-
-
Album cover satire

-
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I would think that I would know this....but I can't tell.
-
-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I can handle "blurry", but it's a little small even after clicked upon...

-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I can handle "blurry", but it's a little small even after clicked upon...

-
Okay. Here's one it's a little blurry but one of my favorite albums of all time.
I can handle "blurry", but it's a little small even after clicked upon...

-
On my Android I click the thumbnail and open it up with thumb and forefinger, you know the drill.

WSS
Good to know... let me flip open my phone and...

-
On my Android I click the thumbnail and open it up with thumb and forefinger, you know the drill.

WSS
Good to know... let me flip open my phone and...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
