Preseason game 3
-
Live on regular CBS 8 pm est. National broadcast so 7pm cst in Texas.
I'd like to see a competitive NFL team this season, not a good college team like we saw last year.
Live on regular CBS 8 pm est. National broadcast so 7pm cst in Texas.
I'd like to see a competitive NFL team this season, not a good college team like we saw last year.
Holy Shit! Is even on in East TX!
Tavern time?
-
I'm hoping to see some more of the good things from the rookies on defense. I've accepted that Farmer might have been the worst draft guru in the history of the NFL, so literally all of those guys are dust in the wind to me. I hope to see the guys like Ogbah, Nassib, Kindred and Scooby show up in the "big" game here. I'm ready to buckle in to a looooong year watching these guys grow, but at least there's early promise..
-
Live on regular CBS 8 pm est. National broadcast so 7pm cst in Texas.
I'd like to see a competitive NFL team this season, not a good college team like we saw last year.
Live on regular CBS 8 pm est. National broadcast so 7pm cst in Texas.
I'd like to see a competitive NFL team this season, not a good college team like we saw last year.
Thanks,I'm out of town tuned in end of 1st
-
-
didn't all the other guys who ran the drafts say the same thing?
YES, but in 3 years of Farmer, his best pick was FA Andy Lee a punter. That kind of shit will cost you in this league ..Now we watch this sh$$.
-
didn't all the other guys who ran the drafts say the same thing?
YES, but in 3 years of Farmer, his best pick was FA Andy Lee a punter. That kind of shit will cost you in this league ..Now we watch this sh$$.
-
-
Just checking score at work.
I wasn't expecting much, but I am still disappointed. We're gonna give up 50 points a game this year. Ugh.
-
Heckert wasn't too bad, I would take him as GM over all the others since '99.all the guys before Farmer were just as bad
He took his talents to Denver and got a ring.
-
Heckert wasn't too bad, I would take him as GM over all the others since '99.all the guys before Farmer were just as bad
He took his talents to Denver and got a ring.
He took his talents to Denver and got a ring.
... and a DUI...
-
I'm trying to be positive because it's only preseason. Why do the first three games look like a smoldering dumpster fire for the regular season? How can anyone watch this sober and not think it's not going to be another 10+ loss season!? I hope there's a chance of an underdog / Cinderella season, but I've been drinking.
-
I'm trying to be positive because it's only preseason. Why do the first three games look like a smoldering dumpster fire for the regular season? How can anyone watch this sober and not think it's not going to be another 10+ loss season!? I hope there's a chance of an underdog / Cinderella season, but I've been drinking.
I'm trying to be positive because it's only preseason. Why do the first three games look like a smoldering dumpster fire for the regular season? How can anyone watch this sober and not think it's not going to be another 10+ loss season!? I hope there's a chance of an underdog / Cinderella season, but I've been drinking.
Keep drinking.. its only gonna get worse..
-
And all greeks are gods
-
He took his talents to Denver and got a ring.
... and a DUI...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
..