House of Cards, Shark Jumper?
-
I am watching the 4th season of House of Cards. Saw first 4 episodes. Am going home now to watch more.
So, without getting into any of the plot details, did it seem to any of you that this kind of jumped the shark in this 4th season? That is the feeling I am getting. Will decide if my initial feeling after the first 4 episodes is the same once I see more.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login