For What its worth
-
-
Gosh it's tennis season already? Seems like it just got over with a month ago.
-
-
Every chick I ever met from Akron was really good looking. Off topic yes but I don't know if it's just luck or if it's something in the water over there.Zombo said:
Akron should be fucking embarrassed. Put that money into the football program.
Z
-
Zombo said:
Akron should be fucking embarrassed. Put that money into the football program.
Z
Better to be #1 into some sport than in no sport.
-
Zombo said:
Akron should be fucking embarrassed. Put that money into the football program.
Z
Better to be #1 into some sport than in no sport.
Better to be #1 into some sport than in no sport.
Better to be #123 in football and last in Soccer than #124 in football and first in Soccer.
Z
-
Every chick I ever met from Akron was really good looking. Off topic yes but I don't know if it's just luck or if it's something in the water over there.Zombo said:
Akron should be fucking embarrassed. Put that money into the football program.
Z
"One said:
Every chick I ever met from Akron was really good looking. Off topic yes but I don't know if it's just luck or if it's something in the water over there.
I guess you haven't met too many girls from akron
-
"One said:
Every chick I ever met from Akron was really good looking. Off topic yes but I don't know if it's just luck or if it's something in the water over there.
I guess you haven't met too many girls from akron
A handful. What's up are they heifers?I guess you haven't met too many girls from akron
-
Better to be #1 into some sport than in no sport.
Better to be #123 in football and last in Soccer than #124 in football and first in Soccer.
Z
Zombo said:
Better to be #123 in football and last in Soccer than #124 in football and first in Soccer.
Z
Is that where Akron ranks in football? By whose rating service?
-
A handful. What's up are they heifers?I guess you haven't met too many girls from akron
-
A handful. What's up are they heifers?I guess you haven't met too many girls from akron
"One said:
A handful. What's up are they heifers?
Straight up Holsteins.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login

