Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. MAGA hat

MAGA hat

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
67 Posts 11 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Today for the first time ever I got heckled for wearing my MAGA hat.

    Walking back out to the car there was a car parked next to me (obviously my car is much nicer) with like 3 dudes in it (minus the driver) windows rolled down. They were younger guys, albeit I'm a younger guy myself.

    As I'm getting in my car which unlocks without using the key they're like "what kind of Retard wears a hat like that"

    I turned and said "an engineer who doesn't need their 21 year old friend to buy beer for them"

    They didn't say anything else, but who the hell waits in the car on a beer run? They must have been 18 year old fucks because we always all went in an argued about the type of beer we wanted for 10 minutes.

    C One PostO tiamat63T 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • bbedwardB bbedward

      Today for the first time ever I got heckled for wearing my MAGA hat.

      Walking back out to the car there was a car parked next to me (obviously my car is much nicer) with like 3 dudes in it (minus the driver) windows rolled down. They were younger guys, albeit I'm a younger guy myself.

      As I'm getting in my car which unlocks without using the key they're like "what kind of Retard wears a hat like that"

      I turned and said "an engineer who doesn't need their 21 year old friend to buy beer for them"

      They didn't say anything else, but who the hell waits in the car on a beer run? They must have been 18 year old fucks because we always all went in an argued about the type of beer we wanted for 10 minutes.

      Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
      • 24k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @bbedward said:

      I turned and said "an engineer who doesn't need their 21 year old friend to buy beer for them"

      .

      Come clean, how long after the fact did this comeback ovcur to you? Im betting you went to bed saying "stupid kids id have shown them" and then you woke up in tje morning and clapped ur forehead, doh i can buy my own beer doh!!!!

      bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C Clevfan4life

        @bbedward said:

        I turned and said "an engineer who doesn't need their 21 year old friend to buy beer for them"

        .

        Come clean, how long after the fact did this comeback ovcur to you? Im betting you went to bed saying "stupid kids id have shown them" and then you woke up in tje morning and clapped ur forehead, doh i can buy my own beer doh!!!!

        bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @clevfan4life said:

        Come clean, how long after the fact did this comeback ovcur to you? Im betting you went to bed saying "stupid kids id have shown them" and then you woke up in tje morning and clapped ur forehead, doh i can buy my own beer doh!!!!

        Maybe it was stupid because I came up with it on the spot?

        Point is they call a Trump supporter Retarded despite that I'm an accomplished software engineer that works for the best company in Cleveland. They're probably liberal arts major fucks

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
          • 24k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
          #4

          its def a cool story thnx for sharing

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Oh god. Don't throw around engineer like that.

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 9k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
              #6
              iwgVUz.jpg
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                Oh god. Don't throw around engineer like that.

                bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                Oh god. Don't throw around engineer like that.

                Sorry woody unlike most I'm actually the best at what I do.

                Fellow millennials calling me re-tarded even though I'm more politically informed than them is well...re-tarded

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                  • 33k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  What exactly do you do?

                  Even as a 4chan, meme using, Pepe loving, Trump troll you just copy what's out there.

                  Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                  bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                    What exactly do you do?

                    Even as a 4chan, meme using, Pepe loving, Trump troll you just copy what's out there.

                    bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 9k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mld-woody said:

                    What exactly do you do?

                    Even as a 4chan, meme using, Pepe loving, Trump troll you just copy what's out there.

                    Back end Java+MQ stuff mainly, but personally I've contributed to the Linux foundation and to Android projects - as you could easily find some of my stuff on XDA and GitHub.

                    C MLD WoodyM 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • bbedwardB bbedward

                      @mld-woody said:

                      What exactly do you do?

                      Even as a 4chan, meme using, Pepe loving, Trump troll you just copy what's out there.

                      Back end Java+MQ stuff mainly, but personally I've contributed to the Linux foundation and to Android projects - as you could easily find some of my stuff on XDA and GitHub.

                      Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                      • 24k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @bbedward said:

                      XDA and GitHub.

                      You work on skyrim porn mods? Sweet.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • bbedwardB bbedward

                        @mld-woody said:

                        What exactly do you do?

                        Even as a 4chan, meme using, Pepe loving, Trump troll you just copy what's out there.

                        Back end Java+MQ stuff mainly, but personally I've contributed to the Linux foundation and to Android projects - as you could easily find some of my stuff on XDA and GitHub.

                        MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                        • 33k Posts
                        • 3k Reputation
                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @bbedward said:

                        Back end Java+MQ stuff mainly, but personally I've contributed to the Linux foundation and to Android projects - as you could easily find some of my stuff on XDA and GitHub.

                        Computer Science, Programming, etc is not actual engineering. You don't count. Sorry.

                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                        bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @bbedward said:

                          Back end Java+MQ stuff mainly, but personally I've contributed to the Linux foundation and to Android projects - as you could easily find some of my stuff on XDA and GitHub.

                          Computer Science, Programming, etc is not actual engineering. You don't count. Sorry.

                          bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 9k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @mld-woody said:

                          Computer Science, Programming, etc is not actual engineering. You don't count. Sorry.

                          Oh I'm sure you're great at doing whatever the fuck you're told to do.

                          StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 9k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
                            #13

                            I'll clarify what I meant:

                            - you do jack shit on a day to day basis other than what you're told to do, or what you reference in notes you didn't write.

                            - I'm probably younger than you and I'm far more accomplished in my field than you are in yours

                            - You type in a bunch of stuff to get an answer using software that someone like me created

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • bbedwardB bbedward

                              @mld-woody said:

                              Computer Science, Programming, etc is not actual engineering. You don't count. Sorry.

                              Oh I'm sure you're great at doing whatever the fuck you're told to do.

                              StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 365 Reputation
                              StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @bbedward said:

                              Oh I'm sure you're great at doing whatever the fuck you're told to do.

                              Stuart

                              Woodley operates a locomotive.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                - You don't know what I do

                                - I don't think you even know my age

                                - Congrats

                                - You still aren't actually an engineer

                                - You're infatuating with Trump is making more and more sense

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                bbedwardB StinkHoleS 2 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                  - You don't know what I do

                                  - I don't think you even know my age

                                  - Congrats

                                  - You still aren't actually an engineer

                                  - You're infatuating with Trump is making more and more sense

                                  bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 9k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
                                  #16

                                  @mld-woody said:

                                  - You don't know what I do

                                  - I don't think you even know my age

                                  - Congrats

                                  - You still aren't actually an engineer

                                  - You're infatuating with Trump is making more and more sense

                                  - I have an idea, hence the reason you can't say I'm wrong

                                  - about the same as me, but probably older by a year or two

                                  - thanks

                                  - I create things from nothing, I think that's engineering right? I took all the same bull shit calculus and physics courses every other engineer does

                                  MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                    - You don't know what I do

                                    - I don't think you even know my age

                                    - Congrats

                                    - You still aren't actually an engineer

                                    - You're infatuating with Trump is making more and more sense

                                    StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 3k Posts
                                    • 365 Reputation
                                    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    - You don't know what I do

                                    - I don't think you even know my age

                                    - Congrats

                                    - You still aren't actually an engineer

                                    - You're infatuating with Trump is making more and more sense

                                    Stuart

                                    You once said you were an engineer. What kind of engineer could you possibly be?

                                    Ah...I get it, you're a social engineer.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                      • 64k Posts
                                      • 8k Reputation
                                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      he engineers stupidass, woodypeckerhead type of belligerrent, dimwitted comments about people

                                      constantly for a living?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 3k Posts
                                        • 365 Reputation
                                        StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
                                        #19

                                        Stuart

                                        She doesn't look Retard to me.

                                        Probably bought her own beer too.

                                        Nice shorts too.

                                        CoLA-JxXEAAz94b.jpg

                                        LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • bbedwardB bbedward

                                          @mld-woody said:

                                          - You don't know what I do

                                          - I don't think you even know my age

                                          - Congrats

                                          - You still aren't actually an engineer

                                          - You're infatuating with Trump is making more and more sense

                                          - I have an idea, hence the reason you can't say I'm wrong

                                          - about the same as me, but probably older by a year or two

                                          - thanks

                                          - I create things from nothing, I think that's engineering right? I took all the same bull shit calculus and physics courses every other engineer does

                                          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 33k Posts
                                          • 3k Reputation
                                          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @bbedward said:

                                          - I have an idea, hence the reason you can't say I'm wrong

                                          - about the same as me, but probably older by a year or two

                                          - thanks

                                          - I create things from nothing, I think that's engineering right? I took all the same bull shit calculus and physics courses every other engineer does

                                          - and what is that idea?

                                          - possibly, I'm 24.

                                          - Not all of them

                                          - I'd be bored out of my mind sitting in front of a computer all day

                                          - You still aren't a real engineer, sorry.

                                          - The Trump thing though. I'm seeing it now.

                                          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                          StinkHoleS bbedwardB T 3 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate