Anybody else think nassib might be a better fit replacing kruger?
-
When tia and tour agree on something and post in the thread... No, you're not right. Nassib isn't there yet. See above.
-
LOL-with Dak's line I could approach Dak's levels.

... for at least one play...
I still think nassib will make a better elephant than og. He's everybit as fast as kruger and looks more comfortable in space from what little we've seen so far.
Or we could just go 4-3 and run em both out there with orchard. #Wildideas right?
#preachin'tothechoir
-
LOL-with Dak's line I could approach Dak's levels.

... for at least one play...
I still think nassib will make a better elephant than og. He's everybit as fast as kruger and looks more comfortable in space from what little we've seen so far.
Or we could just go 4-3 and run em both out there with orchard. #Wildideas right?
#preachin'tothechoir
... for at least one play...
#preachin'tothechoir
Yeah i know we've been beggin to stop this 3-4 bullshit for years. On nassib though i will fully admit his college tape did ~dick for me. When i heard we drafted him im like wtf we just picked up a DE the previous round with ogbah.
Then they were like oh he's gonna be the 5 tech, im like ok fine whatever. But now after seeing him on an nfl field im kind of not unimpressed. He's still exhibiting thw flaws from his college tape that i said before the draft makes him not in bosa's league. I thought if either of them had to play the 5 tech bosa was still better suited for that.
Problem with nassib at the 5 tech is that he's gonna have to get into the 290's to be any good at it. At 6'6 if he gets that heavy he's going to lose his explosiveness which just the eye test now, what i saw from him when he went around the corner i havent seen that out of any of our guys including obviously kruger.
Id rather see nassib go to that hybrid olb'er than ogbah. In 2 years if he applies himself to the weight room he'll probably be as strong as any olb'er in the league and as long as he stays in the 270's low 280's tops.....he should be as fast as any of them. Long arms disrupting passing lanes and applying leverage first. Preinstalled edge rushing toolset......the kid could be special.
I think putting him at the 5 tech is a waste. The prototype 5 techs to me are guys like watt and smith.
-
When tia and tour agree on something and post in the thread... No, you're not right. Nassib isn't there yet. See above.
I appreciate the high praise but I'm a student like everyone else.When tia and tour agree on something and post in the thread... No, you're not right. Nassib isn't there yet. See above.
Certainly subject to being wrong as well.
Edit. As for the 34. I myself have no issues with whatever alignment a coach goes with. Having the personnel is the biggie. For my own preference I just prefer a 1gap scheme. With the direction of the NFL and my own experience I've always found it to be more comfortable and faster.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login