***Official Browns Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
-
You have to think the last WR spot is going to come down to Hawkins & Gabriel.Zombo said:
Real nice PR gabriel
I know Hawkins probably has the inside track since he played under Hue in Cincy, but I sure hope we keep Gabe.
-
-
You have to think the last WR spot is going to come down to Hawkins & Gabriel.Zombo said:
Real nice PR gabriel
I know Hawkins probably has the inside track since he played under Hue in Cincy, but I sure hope we keep Gabe.
You have to think the last WR spot is going to come down to Hawkins & Gabriel.
I know Hawkins probably has the inside track since he played under Hue in Cincy, but I sure hope we keep Gabe.
Has Hawkins caught a pass all preseason? I had gabriel dead in the water, but he has had an impressive camp ... maybe saved a spot.
Z
-
-
You have to think the last WR spot is going to come down to Hawkins & Gabriel.
I know Hawkins probably has the inside track since he played under Hue in Cincy, but I sure hope we keep Gabe.
Has Hawkins caught a pass all preseason? I had gabriel dead in the water, but he has had an impressive camp ... maybe saved a spot.
Z
I was checking some stats for Hawkins, and I can't find anything on him this preseason.Zombo said:
Has Hawkins caught a pass all preseason? I had gabriel dead in the water, but he has had an impressive camp ... maybe saved a spot.
Z
-
-
-
-
We need Kessler to do something besides hold on to the ball too long.
-
i want to see kessler do something other then short dump off passes.
-
i want to see kessler do something other then short dump off passes.
7 completions for 17 yards...talk about dink & dunk.i want to see kessler do something other then short dump off passes.
-
-
-
What did Scooby do?
-
-
-
Scooby at the goal line!! Denied!!!
-
-
Scoobs came through on 4th and goal?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login