Skip to content

Kokinis got schooled

The Browns Board
144 32 8.3k
  • If Mawae had gone at Mack's spot, do you think that would have been a dumb pick? And would a drop down fifteen spots make you suddenly okay with picking Mack?

    Also, it's worth noting that Mawae's set to be displaced by a guy picked higher than him: Nick Mangold at #29. It seems like that's the direction we're heading in. Hopefully, Mack will make it #21.

    Umm yes to first question.....I'never advocate taking a center with first pick(horrid) EVER! And to take a Center that high I absolutely expect mack to be on this list 7 times Min....

  • I'm not trying to be a dick, but have you ever played or coached football at a level higher than Pop Warner?

  • I'm not trying to be a dick, but have you ever played or coached football at a level higher than Pop Warner?

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not trying to be a dick, but have you ever played or coached football at a level higher than Pop Warner?

    I was all-conference in HS. at monsterback...never coached too slow to play at div 1 and wasn't going to play for Baldwin wallace or case western if I couldn't play for the buckeyes...and have followed football since i was 6...now 41....and have watched every draft since it's been televised. and you don't need to try...you are.

  • i've been on this board for 4 years...who the fk do you think you are? Drop in and start chucking d-bags at me...making unprovoked comments at me. fk off

  • compared to what NE got...and the other trades...kokinis got schooled especially in regard to Sanchez trade...a second rounder and a saftey& two backups? The Rookie showed his colors today...we got a 6th for tampa movin up to 17...short changed...a 6th for phily movin up to 19....Ne gets a 5th for baltimore to move up to 23.... schooled!!!

    Would you rather have Maclin, Rey, (massaqua) and rashard johnson??/ i sure as hell would

    @solon16 said:

    compared to what NE got...and the other trades...kokinis got schooled especially in regard to Sanchez trade...a second rounder and a saftey& two backups? The Rookie showed his colors today...we got a 6th for tampa movin up to 17...short changed...a 6th for phily movin up to 19....Ne gets a 5th for baltimore to move up to 23.... schooled!!!

    Would you rather have Maclin, Rey, (massaqua) and rashard johnson??/ i sure as hell would

    Well I guess if Lerner's to be believed Kokinis wasn't the one behind this move - and Lerner thinks that Mangini's draft decisions and perssonell moves and coaching are NOT the problem.

    Man - I feel sorry for you guys.

  • i've been on this board for 4 years...who the fk do you think you are? Drop in and start chucking d-bags at me...making unprovoked comments at me. fk off

    @solon16 said:

    i've been on this board for 4 years...who the fk do you think you are? Drop in and start chucking d-bags at me...making unprovoked comments at me. fk off

    Your social skills do lack.

    I agree with many of your points, but overall I don't agree with your attitude.

  • I just wanted to chime in and say that I agree with Solon and that your dad should have pulled out

  • Well, before you go flying off the handle and getting all pissy (which you have already done), I should say that I didn't mean in that question in a dickheaded fashion. I only asked so I could gain a little bit more knowledge about you. Fans who have never played nor coached don't always have the right perspective on how teams should be built. They're all flash and no substance. They normally disregard the fact that the most important aspect of football is what happens in between the trenches. That's the only reason I asked.

    For a supposed 41 year old, you seem to get offended pretty quickly. Have you ever had your blood pressure checked?

  • Well, before you go flying off the handle and getting all pissy (which you have already done), I should say that I didn't mean in that question in a dickheaded fashion. I only asked so I could gain a little bit more knowledge about you. Fans who have never played nor coached don't always have the right perspective on how teams should be built. They're all flash and no substance. They normally disregard the fact that the most important aspect of football is what happens in between the trenches. That's the only reason I asked.

    For a supposed 41 year old, you seem to get offended pretty quickly. Have you ever had your blood pressure checked?

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, before you go flying off the handle and getting all pissy (which you have already done), I should say that I didn't mean in that question in a dickheaded fashion. I only asked so I could gain a little bit more knowledge about you. Fans who have never played nor coached don't always have the right perspective on how teams should be built. They're all flash and no substance. They normally disregard the fact that the most important aspect of football is what happens in between the trenches. That's the only reason I asked.

    For a supposed 41 year old, you seem to get offended pretty quickly. Have you ever had your blood pressure checked?

    yes i'm offended by someone who calls me a douchebag unprovoked three times when I've never had a football conversation with , never seen a post by and comes out of nowhere...apologize and we'll move on!

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, before you go flying off the handle and getting all pissy (which you have already done), I should say that I didn't mean in that question in a dickheaded fashion. I only asked so I could gain a little bit more knowledge about you. Fans who have never played nor coached don't always have the right perspective on how teams should be built. They're all flash and no substance. They normally disregard the fact that the most important aspect of football is what happens in between the trenches. That's the only reason I asked.

    For a supposed 41 year old, you seem to get offended pretty quickly. Have you ever had your blood pressure checked?

    yes i'm offended by someone who calls me a douchebag unprovoked three times when I've never had a football conversation with , never seen a post by and comes out of nowhere...apologize and we'll move on!

    @solon16 said:

    yes i'm offended by someone who calls me a douchebag unprovoked three times when I've never had a football conversation with , never seen a post by and comes out of nowhere...apologize and we'll move on!

    LOL! Solon you totally remind me of the french guys in monty python and the holy grail. "I shall fart in your general direction"

    john_cleese_taunt_holy_grail(1).jpg

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Well, before you go flying off the handle and getting all pissy (which you have already done), I should say that I didn't mean in that question in a dickheaded fashion. I only asked so I could gain a little bit more knowledge about you. Fans who have never played nor coached don't always have the right perspective on how teams should be built. They're all flash and no substance. They normally disregard the fact that the most important aspect of football is what happens in between the trenches. That's the only reason I asked.

    For a supposed 41 year old, you seem to get offended pretty quickly. Have you ever had your blood pressure checked?

    yes i'm offended by someone who calls me a douchebag unprovoked three times when I've never had a football conversation with , never seen a post by and comes out of nowhere...apologize and we'll move on!

    @solon16 said:

    yes i'm offended by someone who calls me a douchebag unprovoked three times when I've never had a football conversation with , never seen a post by and comes out of nowhere...apologize and we'll move on!

    Maybe I shouldn't have come out of the woodwork and called you a douchebag. But, IMO, the attitude you were taking from the posts I saw was that of utter douchebaggery. Just because I didn't post anything before doesn't mean I wasn't here. I've been coming to this site off and on for a while now, just reading what people have to say. And, throughout that time, all I saw from you was namecalling and arguments. Sure, maybe you had good points, but you just ruined everything by trying to belittle people. So, am I going to apologize? No. But I'm not going to go out of my way to be a dick to you. If you have a good post, I'll be more than happy to conversate with you about it. If you are just calling people stupid, well, I'm going to call you a douchebag. Same goes for anybody I see, it's not a personal vendetta against you.

    I'm not entirely sure that conversate is a word.

  • @solon16 said:

    yes i'm offended by someone who calls me a douchebag unprovoked three times when I've never had a football conversation with , never seen a post by and comes out of nowhere...apologize and we'll move on!

    LOL! Solon you totally remind me of the french guys in monty python and the holy grail. "I shall fart in your general direction"

    john_cleese_taunt_holy_grail(1).jpg

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    LOL! Solon you totally remind me of the french guys in monty python and the holy grail. "I shall fart in your general direction"

    john_cleese_taunt_holy_grail(1).jpg

    one of my favorite movies...lol