just go to a 4-3 ffs
-
U want orchard in there as one of the 4-3 olb'ers? I read that wrong right?
Yes and no. Orchard is the WLB in our base sets. I do believe him capable of playing boundary looks in our four man front at OLB and of course as an edge rusher or 5th man.
Yes and no. Orchard is the WLB in our base sets. I do believe him capable of playing boundary looks in our four man front at OLB and of course as an edge rusher or 5th man.
U think he's fast enough to play olb'er in a 4-3? He'd be an awful big 4-3 olb'er. I know oakland used mack his first year in their 4-3 as an olb'er and he immediatrly became one of the best run stoppers in the league not just for rooks, grrrrrrr, but thats mack he's a freak
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login