Who is In and Who is Out
-
Dustin Fox tweeted that Desir was cut about an hour ago.Zombo said:
Moore not making the team.
Did you hear Desire was cut, or just speculating?
Z
-
Dustin Fox tweeted that Desir was cut about an hour ago.Zombo said:
Moore not making the team.
Did you hear Desire was cut, or just speculating?
Z
Dustin Fox tweeted that Desir was cut about an hour ago.
Per SB Nation too. Maybe they think they can coach up Gilbert- or he's too expensive to dump.
-
Zombo said:
Moore not making the team.
Did you hear Desire was cut, or just speculating?
Z
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2016/9/2/12775792/browns-release-db-pierre-desir
-
Dustin Fox tweeted that Desir was cut about an hour ago.
Per SB Nation too. Maybe they think they can coach up Gilbert- or he's too expensive to dump.
-
-
Dustin Fox tweeted that Desir was cut about an hour ago.
Per SB Nation too. Maybe they think they can coach up Gilbert- or he's too expensive to dump.
-
As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.
Z
Zombo said:
As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.
Z
On that I agree Z. I thought Williams wasn't very good last year, and if we're starting a youth movement- he's a good place to start getting younger at.
-
As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.
Z
Zombo said:
As I said, I won't be surprised if Gilbert starts across from Haden, with Taylor in the nickel and the 32 yo Tramon Williams given his walking papers.
Z
Don't see it Z. T Williams was to cover 2's not 1's with Haden out. T Will's ST can return & block FG at SD. D. Alexander may put Scoob to PS with 2 slow knees on ST verse Alexander..Scoob has a better shot if they consider tackling & sacks at LB..D. Alexander & Scoob will be close
-
-
Did we ditch Anubus and Ademye to pick up Paea?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login